Steven Whittaker

martyboy2009

I know everyone was poor tonight bar mcgregor and wilson but fuck me, how bad was whittaker, 4 or 5 times before the first goal i was screamin at him to watch his man, then he loses is man and they score, constantly in no mans land. defensively pish and contributes nothing goin forward.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know everyone was poor tonight bar mcgregor and wilson but fuck me, how bad was whittaker, 4 or 5 times before the first goal i was screamin at him to watch his man, then he loses is man and they score, constantly in no mans land. defensively pish and contributes nothing goin forward.

I have always rated Whittaker but after this CL campaign he has been caught out far too many times now. Get him to fuck

Davis, Wilson and McGregor only players worth playing for us

Whittaker, sayed it for months now, he's fucking awful, absolute shite, probably the worst player I've ever watched in a Rangers shirt

i blame the goal on weir not being toght to his man when they played the one two.

but i agree whittaker was pish tonight.

i never thought id say it, but we need broadfoot

LMAO! I just said that in another thread! Fuck me! You know it's getting back when we are praying to get Bigfoot back!! lol

anyone with pace is gonna trouble this guy, he is not a good defender and his positioning and awareness is rotten. manages pass marks in most spl games but the champions league is simply too high a level for him, and us for that matter.

i blame the goal on weir not being tight to his man when they played the one two.

but i agree whittaker was pish tonight.

i never thought id say it, but we need broadfoot

true weir was caught out as well but it could of been 4 before they scored their first. I went fuckin mental at the tv when the goal went in. I honestly dont know why mccoist and smith arent out screamin at him to concentrate. his tackling is laughable as well.

A few years back Whittaker and Thompson were the 2 of the most promising players in Scotland and both have given decent past perfomances for Rangers but their development (as well as most of the other younger players) has been curbed by whatever dross Smith and the rest of the coaching staff are exposing them to on a daily basis.

Whittaker has completey lost his way but can you blame him and is getting teed up to be the next Maurice Ross, Craig Moore, Alan Hutton (early on) Scottish fall guy for the ills of the entire team.

ive always thought whittaker wasnt up to much and tonight proved that again although there were many poor perfomances papac,miller,lafferty,thomson i would much prefer to see some of these players moved on and younger players given a chance

A few years back Whittaker and Thompson were the 2 of the most promising players in Scotland and both have given decent past perfomances for Rangers but their development (as well as most of the other younger players) has been curbed by whatever dross Smith and the rest of the coaching staff are exposing them to on a daily basis.

Whittaker has completey lost his way but can you blame him and is getting teed up to be the next Maurice Ross, Craig Moore, Alan Hutton (early on) Scottish fall guy for the ills of the entire team.

what a fucking first post mate

spot on (tu)

spot on, sometimes hes really good though but far too inconsitant to play for rangers

I dont think just whittaker but every cunt apart fae gk the boy Dw,plus walter gets his fuckin tactics fuckin well wrong again,wit aboot laffatme fuck me,weres ma pills,probably go out now an try like fuck against the sheepies,no right that.