Scouts at Dens - Leigh Griffiths?

zamba

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's not Leigh Griffiths, infact I hope it's no-one from any of those sides!

He's not the type of striker we require, and we would have to pay over the odd's for an unproven player.

I hope it's not Leigh Griffiths, infact I hope it's no-one from any of those sides!

He's not the type of striker we require, and we would have to pay over the odd's for an unproven player.

Not if we nabbed him pre Dundee, bags of potential then on the way to being fulfilled now.

We couldn't afford him. if our scouts/club had any sort of fucking idea what they were doing they would have snapped him up at 100K at the start of the season. EPl clubs are looking at him.

quote of the thread

Not if we nabbed him pre Dundee, bags of potential then on the way to being fulfilled now.

Doesn't matter, he's a Dundee player, they don't have to sell, we couldn't afford him, and he's not the type of player, or striker we need.

A year ago for £200k, then yes, now, no.

Anyway, we are skint.

word is that we had a scout at the dundee game yesterday. I for one think that griffiths would be a superb signing for us. this lad has the lot, pace,passing,poise in front of goal and is also hits a good free kick (as we well know). i just hope that dundee dont command too high a transfer fee.

i hear that he is also being tracked by a host of english clubs but the lure of staying close to home may prove to be decisive. we really must pull out all the stops to sign the this lad as he really is one for the future.

ps. just wathing cris burke rip gordon strachans middlesburgh team to shreads wondering why the hell we never got the best out of him

I don't think he would be. He's unproven, is not worth the money Dundee would want, and he is not the type of striker we require.

A decent player, played ok against us, until he came up against Steven Smith and Danny Wilson.

We don't have the money, and even if we did, we should be looking elsewhere. Foe the money Griffiths would cost, we could get better!