The best £1.7 million we ever spent.

polar bear

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny Miller,Iv'e been saying it for a couple of years now: When he is fully fit,he is by far the most exciting player in the SPL.Keep it up Kenny

The way you stood up to all the abuse thrown your way, managed to shrug it off,and eventually convert your most adverse dissenters,shows what you are

made of.true grit,true Ranger. (tu)

Aye so he is :lol:

He runs about all day, whoop whoop (tu) His finish today was different gravy but his touch is awful.

No rangers fan should have any complaints on how Miller is playing at the moment

agreed but theres some on here think he cant be slated if hes having a mare

everybody can be slated if they have a nightmare match

he is playing well at the moment - so he should get the credit he deserves

never realy rated him but i think he's founed his level with the SPL and the team as it is. i'd argue the only true rangers man in that team is kris boyd, when it came to the crunch we saw what he's made of (hope I don't eat my words in a few weeks though), but every other man in that team is a mercenary (except maybe Novo).

I knew it wouldn't be too long until we got PB's generic " HOW FUCKING BRILLIANT IS KENNY MILLER " thread.

He is playing well and long may it continue. Sadly he has proved throughout his career to be incredibly inconsistent, his form within the next few months will drop and he will be the frustrating player he was for spells of last season.

I hope he proves me wrong but I just can't see it.

- but as a person he disgusts me, no morals & no integrity.

:lol:

what the fuck do you know about him as a person...when have you ever met him ?

No, but he signed for the terrorists thus has no morals , he jumped ship twice thus no integrity.

Do you need to meet a person or is the media exposure enough? Ive never met Ian Huntly but i know he's a scumbag. By the way im not comparing Miller to Huntly tis just a example :pipe:

Ian huntly....What a ridiculous example,talk about a lack of prespective.

you are talking about football FFS, grow up and get a life. You know feck all about his morals.......

He has no morals. That much is clear, we can debate all day about his value to the squad - that is a matter of opinion. However, nobody can argue this man has any morals - he signed for them.

Kenny Miller,Iv'e been saying it for a couple of years now: When he is fully fit,he is by far the most exciting player in the SPL.Keep it up Kenny

The way you stood up to all the abuse thrown your way, managed to shrug it off,and eventually convert your most adverse dissenters,shows what you are

made of.true grit,true Ranger. (tu)

I dont think thats true - kenny has limited ability and most of the time is shit. He misses to many chances and its embarrassing that you think hes amazing ... hes crap

Never the best 1.7m spent, but currently in good form and I for one hope he and all the team keep up the form displayed against DU and M'well. Long may we continue at the top.

I'm pretty sure your buddy Boydy would disagree with you. :huh: