Who do you think has a closer relationship?

Foreverabluebell

Was having this debate today and I went for Hearts and Rangers having a better connection than Celtic and Hibs.Debate was centred more on the relationship the fans have with each other rather than the actual clubs.

I would say Rangers fans and Hearts fans are quite similar in attitude but Hibs fans don't seem to be as hell bent to pretend they are Irish as much as their unwashed Glasgwegian counterpart do.I'm no fool, I know where the Hibs fans loyalties lie but they don't seem as much into when they are playing smaller SPL teams.

Apart from when we are playing them, I have a quite a lot of time for Hearts.A large part of this is obviously to do with the 'Cousins of William' connection but I remember reading an article a few years ago about the high level of first team players who contributed in the Second World War, in fact a lot of players made the ultimate sacrifice and I have a lot or respect for that.

I would rather think we had no relationship whatsoever with any other club. Especially in the SPL!

What he said.

I know where you are coming from and I don't support or really care about any team apart from Rangers.

But to say you don't want any relationship with any other club is a bit short-sighted in my opinion and is typical of the arrogance that makes our club so unpopular in the eyes of the media,other fans and even potential shareholders.The "Nobody likes us, we don't care" attitude has it's place and I'm not suggesting Rangers start kissing other clubs arses but the aggression towards other clubs fans isn't always helpful.You can't surround the club with a moat, Rangers could do with a few friends these days or at least not as many enemies.

I would rather think we had no relationship whatsoever with any other club. Especially in the SPL!

What he said.

I know where you are coming from and I don't support or really care about any team apart from Rangers.

But to say you don't want any relationship with any other club is a bit short-sighted in my opinion and is typical of the arrogance that makes our club so unpopular in the eyes of the media,other fans and even potential shareholders.The "Nobody likes us, we don't care" attitude has it's place and I'm not suggesting Rangers start kissing other clubs arses but the aggression towards other clubs fans isn't always helpful.You can't surround the club with a moat, Rangers could do with a few friends these days or at least not as many enemies.

Ge us peace <cr>

Any set of supporters that did this the day we won the title...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

...I have some regard for (tu);)

Any set of supporters that did this the day we won the title...

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

...I have some regard for (tu);)

:lol:

Easy .. us and the Jam Tarts. HIBS don't nearly take the piss enough out of them (scum). It's because they don't know the history. ffs.... The don't even know what Hibernian means?

The Jambos have a sense of humour -- more or less -- but at least know.. WE are the people.. and cannot be 'touched'.

I dont like anyone apart from Rangers, I dont see why we should want to have any kind of ties with any other teams. We should be focused on our own team.

Well, we are. But that doesn't mean the sets of fans can't have an affiliation. HSV, Chelski etc...

On the Hearts thing though, i don't like them. What i do like is them giving Celtic and Andy Walker a hard time.

thot i'd post an experiance i had at swinecastle the last time i was there.......

i used to think that we had a affinity with the jambos but a neighbour of mine is a hearts fan and has two season tickets for swinecastle. one game last season he asked me if i wanted to go to the rangers game ( the one we lost 2-1 ) anyway......... i sat in amongst the hearts fans in the stand opposite the main stand and the abuse these knts gave barry ferguson (the scotland captain at the time) was a fkn disgrace, they abused kris boyd constantly and generally were a dirty shower o' bstrds. so i say fuc them and hibs. stick to your own kin and you wont be dissapointed.

i pulled the knts up about the abuse the dished out to ferguson in the pub afterwords when i reminded them that they were abusing a proddy scotland captain and they said they hated him and rangers................... so fuc them big time.........

i will say one thing about them they hate the yahoos a wee bit more than us.

wrtp

53 is coming.......

I dont like anyone apart from Rangers, I dont see why we should want to have any kind of ties with any other teams. We should be focused on our own team.

Well, we are. But that doesn't mean the sets of fans can't have an affiliation. HSV, Chelski etc...

On the Hearts thing though, i don't like them. What i do like is them giving Celtic and Andy Walker a hard time.

AT least they are not in the SPL, I should of been more clear on that because I watch Chelsea lol I dont want to say support because I am not that commited lol

I remember when I was a wee guy about three or four Hearts buses used to come to the orange hall my old bus left from, before they played at Ibrox or Parkhead.

It seems though that these days have gone as the new age Hearts fans have took over.