Worst signing of this decade?

littletomlin

somebody enlighten me to a guy advocaat bought for a millionish i think i might be wrong but he was a finnish defender? also lee feeney 100,000 for 1 game in 3 years!

i think i know the guy ur talking about, but i cant remember his bloody name! :craphead:

was it pentilla?

aye thats him......although he only cost 300k :craphead:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somebody enlighten me to a guy advocaat bought for a millionish i think i might be wrong but he was a finnish defender? also lee feeney 100,000 for 1 game in 3 years!

i think i know the guy ur talking about, but i cant remember his bloody name! :craphead:

was it pentilla?

aye some kid i was wracking my brains on that i was a wee bit off didnt know it was 300k still up there as the worst imo...!

Pentilla?

Flo's stats aren't really that bad - 35 goals in 68 appearances. It's only the fee that puts him in the company of terrible footballers like Mladnovic.

Hard to choose between Mladnovic and Capucho, tbh, and it's too early to decide about Lafferty - do this thread again in a couple of years time and it might be him.

flo

capucho

ostenstad

jeffers

lafferty

vanoli

maniero

s thompson

m ross

mladenovic

the list goes on and on................

add up all their transfer fees, all their wages and then look at the state murray has us in now

shocking mismanagement, rangers scouts are very very poor and our contract negotiator should be sacked