A lucky point - a legal goal disallowed

Muff

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

G Herald says in about three reports that it was a goal and a refereeing error and The Scotsman's report says the same.

If you watch the video Fortune's knocks McGregors arm away before he headers the ball. In actual fact the linesman flagged it.

Fuck the Ghearld :clap: :clap: :clap:

no one bud,thats why i'm not arguing,i'm just stating that some dont see.i'm off from this thread incase i get put in pre-mod again for fuck all again.

:craphead: RM resident rouge lol

haha i was just trying to get my point across and i'm no rouge.

The gif in this topic clearly shows he knocks his arm! Therefore it was not allowed! 7 points clear!!!! 7 men out... and we still come out with a draw!!!

Champion's, that's why!

No Surrender!

The gif in this topic clearly shows he knocks his arm! Therefore it was not allowed! 7 points clear!!!! 7 men out... and we still come out with a draw!!!

Champion's, that's why!

No Surrender!

well said Muff. (tu)that's what i said to my old man today. apart from i said(once we came from 1 nil down)that's what champions are made of.

It's only a goal if the referee allows it :pierre:

Too many RM members moaning about it...why, fuck them, they mean fuck all!

because some are wanting to be offended,like the great unwashed!

Lol some of the comments are way over the top. We were lucky to get a point from today's game, and the disallowed goal could go either way.

Lucky to get it disalowed. You're right, it could have gone either way, I just think too much protecion is given to keepers in general. Other than that, if spetic couldnt find the net more than we could no matter how much attacking play mthey showed, it had nothong to do with luck. Goal posts don't move.

Yes but thats the point....perhaps too much protection is given to keepers....but that is consistent....hence why that conclusion is drawn.

I still think it was a foul however - Fortune leads into the challenge with his arms. Had it been Boyd on Boruc I would have thought the same thing.

Yep. Clear foul. This isn't 1970 Fortune. He knocked his arm away just as he was getting ready to grab it.

They have no one but themselves to blame. Far too many basic errors were made and they didn't punish us and put the game to bed. They scored late on but they got what they asked for with the corner.

Lol some of the comments are way over the top. We were lucky to get a point from today's game, and the disallowed goal could go either way.

Lucky to get it disalowed. You're right, it could have gone either way, I just think too much protecion is given to keepers in general. Other than that, if spetic couldnt find the net more than we could no matter how much attacking play mthey showed, it had nothong to do with luck. Goal posts don't move.

Yes but thats the point....perhaps too much protection is given to keepers....but that is consistent....hence why that conclusion is drawn.

I still think it was a foul however - Fortune leads into the challenge with his arms. Had it been Boyd on Boruc I would have thought the same thing.

Boyd got fouls given against him yesterday even when Caldwellinho was climbing all over him. It was never a goal, not with todays rules being what they are.

I think it was a goal. If it was the other way round I'd be ragin. I also thought we got of jail as they created far more chances than we did but with 7 men out and a backs to the wall performance it makes it all the more sweeter

Lets be blatantly honest here. A Rangers side missing 6 almost certain starters and losing wee Nach after 10 mins or so, should have been put to the sword if this shower of mhanky bead rattling fucks were any good. How many shots did they have? I cant even answer that but while monkeyheid and his barca continue to fuck it up, the almighty Rangers needed only 1 attempt on target from Lee the midfield general and that was it. Point salvaged from the jaws of defeat.

I know the dhims will be giving it the ususal conspiricay shite and to be honest dont you just fucking love it.

THATS WHY WERE CHAMPIONS - WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED