How did you stumble across RM?

I was a regular user of the beeb forums until about jan of last year. I got sick of the shit on there so never posted for a little while, I saw the link for here on the beeb 1 night, decided to log on on the 3rd match last year. Never looked back since, glad I stumbled across this place but I have noticed a huge change in personnel over this time.

The BBC boards were becoming unusable because every thread was hijacked by a tim or wind-up merchant. That's when I came across a few advertisements for the RM site. A quick check and I saw it was infinitely better - there were actual football conversations.

Think it was the QueensXI who spammed the BBC boards and persuaded me to switch!

Guy, probably Blue ben came on bbc forum, and encouraged all rangers fans to join but I was wary at first and didn't join until a month or so later

I was invited by a mad canadian with a plan, and wow what a journey it has been.

This section especially has grown into something great with brilliant members and all thier opinions make it what it is, arguably one of the best forums for rangers chat.

Keep up the good work members.

Same as most, BBC was becoming amazingly dull, and, a waste of time. Cant remember who invited me, but, was one of the "we are starting our own boARD" threads on there, think my original member number (pre hack) was about 90, so, from the early days!

Someone kept posting about this forum on the beeb boards. Took me months before i actually joined up though, wish i had joined up earlier as this forum is much better than the bbc one.

I saw CR's post on BBC and sent him some pictures for a very early site design haha! Wow ages ago or what!

I joined up like the 3rd person to i think, behind CR and someone else! Helped a bit through the start, but then got bogged down with work and university coursework and haven't been the same member here since. I still come on from time to time but am not on here as much or do as much here as i did to start with. Was great to help CR start such a great place though!

Alex

I saw an ad on beeb and joined last february. I was a little lost at first and continued on with the beeb, but as the beeb was coming to an end i came back and fell in love with the place. popped back on the beeb occasionally to put out a few plugs to attract more people