Allan McGregor

Maryann

Did anyone else see after Hearts had scored, he went absolute mental with Sasa Papac?

i personally didn't think Papac done anything wrong, he tried to clear the ball that McGregor palmed in to the boys path.

I think we went a little to over the top! :(

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think hes stable at the minute :lol: He went fucking bananas

No wonder though, Papac switched off completely

I know you are joking but he took alot of abuse from the Hearts fans today. Hopefully he isn't letting it get to him.

I know you are joking but he took alot of abuse from the Hearts fans today. Hopefully he isn't letting it get to him.

I take it you mean McGregor aye? Was utter shite were the saying to him?

I take it you mean McGregor aye? Was utter shite were the saying to him?

Aye fucking clowns, but thanks to the mhedia making him out a convicted rapist he will get abuse from every team we play for the foreseeable future.

i honestly didnt think so. good save but i dont think papac could have done anymore to get it cleared!

Saw it at the game and just saw it on Sky Sports News, Papac was totally at fault. He slowed right down as the guy took the shot giving the guy to his right the chance to get to the ball first.

I don't think its too much to ask a player getting paid thousands to fully concentrate for 90 minutes.

However he has been good this season so i will accept it as a blip.

Did anyone else see after Hearts had scored, he went absolute mental with Sasa Papac?

i personally didn't think Papac done anything wrong, he tried to clear the ball that McGregor palmed in to the boys path.

If anyone was at fault it was McGregor.

I dont like your posts

<cr>

Papac was ball watching. Turned around to find Robinson on his shoulder, by then it was too late.

If you watch if again, you will see that Papac looks round and notices the Hearts player as the attack begins. He has no excuse for slowing down and letting the Hearts player get to the ball first. Decent save by McGregor and then had every right to expect Papac to be on his toes.