Allan McGregor

Maryann

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else see after Hearts had scored, he went absolute mental with Sasa Papac?

i personally didn't think Papac done anything wrong, he tried to clear the ball that McGregor palmed in to the boys path.

I think we went a little to over the top! :(

Tell me you're taking the piss mate!!!! Sasa, not for the first time, was ball watching and deserved everything he got. If only the piece of shit Lafferty had an ounce of the passion McGeegor has. He also made an outstanding save when Wilson dummied it!

The sooner McGregor leaves the better. A complete wank!

...I didn't hear Papac standing ontop of McGregor, screaming, when he had a blunder against Hearts earlier in the season.

Aye fuck having people who care

I like having someone in the team willing to rip a few heads off, good fighting spirit

...I didn't hear Papac standing ontop of McGregor, screaming, when he had a blunder against Hearts earlier in the season.

Don't talk shite.

Did anyone else see after Hearts had scored, he went absolute mental with Sasa Papac?

i personally didn't think Papac done anything wrong, he tried to clear the ball that McGregor palmed in to the boys path.

If anyone was at fault it was McGregor.

You are surely at it :anguish:

Shut up mate .It's nice to see one player that really cares.

Shut up mate .It's nice to see one player that really cares.

Exactly - performance, attitude & commitment wise Allan is fast becoming the sensible choice to take over as captain wen auld Davie calls it a day imo :)

Tell me you're taking the piss mate!!!! Sasa, not for the first time, was ball watching and deserved everything he got. If only the piece of shit Lafferty had an ounce of the passion McGeegor has. He also made an outstanding save when Wilson dummied it!

my comments only went for seeing it once at the match today, but now i have seen it back on ssn i will admit papac was slow to react, and should have got there first.

fair enough mcgregor went off on a mad one at papac, but when he has had blunders in the past no one seems to say anything to him!