Golf

kplfishtank

1 minute ago, Professor_Chang said:

St Andrews isn't suitable for The Open any more.  Not much they can do with it to make it longer or  more difficult.

Looking that way, but can't ever see them taking it off the rota.

Think same thing happened with The Belfry, not sure if it was on the open rota or just the Ryder Cup. They built a new course rather than using the old one at the last Ryder cup because cunts were just bombing it past all the trouble and there was no room to expand.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Looking that way, but can't ever see them taking it off the rota.

Think same thing happened with The Belfry, not sure if it was on the open rota or just the Ryder Cup. They built a new course rather than using the old one at the last Ryder cup because cunts were just bombing it past all the trouble and there was no room to expand.

Yeah I can't see them taking it off

23 hours ago, Professor_Chang said:

St Andrews isn't suitable for The Open any more.  Not much they can do with it to make it longer or  more difficult.

It's too easy for sure but the stars at at the top and I find it good to watch alot of birdies sometimes 

5 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

It's too easy for sure but the stars at at the top and I find it good to watch alot of birdies sometimes 

They should really just bring in something to reduce the distance, like reducing the density of the ball in golf.

Means that these historic courses don't just get reduced to pitch and put courses by the constant march of technology.

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Poor putting from Scheffler again today so far.

I have an irrational hatred for Scheffler.

Looks about 30 years older than he is and he is just another big boring American robot, but I genuinely hate him.

Every time I hear him getting interviewed he seems like a nice guy and I think I am being harsh, then the next time I see him, I'm straight back to utterly detesting him.

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

They should really just bring in something to reduce the distance, like reducing the density of the ball in golf.

Means that these historic courses don't just get reduced to pitch and put courses by the constant march of technology.

Just looking at past winners at St Andrews. The winning scores are always massive. Tiger Woods record of (-19) will get broken today. Course isn't tough enough for a major, imo. Want to see the top players being tested.