Golf

kplfishtank

Anyone use golfnow ? Sure a seen it posted here. Looking to go somewhere tomorrow. Just looking at courses one course says 11.30am £25 a player and the next time also says 11.30am £13 a player save 48% see if I go for that one will it only be 13 quid ? As they can't full the time and doing it cheaper ?

Anyone use golfnow ? Sure a seen it posted here. Looking to go somewhere tomorrow. Just looking at courses one course says 11.30am £25 a player and the next time also says 11.30am £13 a player save 48% see if I go for that one will it only be 13 quid ? As they can't full the time and doing it cheaper ?

Golf now have given me some good deals. Most recently Glasgow gailes.

Golf now have given me some good deals. Most recently Glasgow gailes.

See when you put your bank details in does it just come off or is it like dundonald you need to take the bank card with you the day you are playing and pay then ?

See when you put your bank details in does it just come off or is it like dundonald you need to take the bank card with you the day you are playing and pay then ?

Just comes off and you get a receipt that you take with you.

Played Largs at the weekend in their member/guest competition. First time i have played it and i can honestly say the greens were some of the best i have ever played. Thankfully we had some rain on Sunday because in the Pro Am on the Friday they were apparently like lightning.

Got my new clubs the other day and went down to play a round. Played absolutely shocking couldn't hit a ball, was too scared to get the things dirty at first, also was swinging bad anyway. Got better towards the end of the round however.

Had a bit of a break since, feeling some pain in my wrists at the moment.

Got my new clubs the other day and went down to play a round. Played absolutely shocking couldn't hit a ball, was too scared to get the things dirty at first, also was swinging bad anyway. Got better towards the end of the round however.

Had a bit of a break since, feeling some pain in my wrists at the moment.

I was the same with mine for a couple of months they will take time to get used too just need to calm down and it will come in time.

I was the same with mine for a couple of months they will take time to get used too just need to calm down and it will come in time.

I was going out there thinking I was Tiger Woods, trying to hit stingers etc. Once I got down to just hitting the shots to my ability I was getting better results.

Maybe should hit the driving range and just get used to just striking the ball with the clubs, so I'm comfortable with them.

Think I'll go out and play some holes tomorrow, not played since Monday, tried to give my wrists a bit of a rest but itch of getting back out and working with my new irons is too much.

Day off too, so something to do.

I should really join my local club start playing these medals etc, get a handicap.

Don't really know anyone who plays there and none of my mates would be willing to join which has put me off also want my game at a certain level before joining. If I could take maybe five shots off consistently to what I'm scoring now I'd consider it more.

I should really join my local club start playing these medals etc, get a handicap.

Don't really know anyone who plays there and none of my mates would be willing to join which has put me off also want my game at a certain level before joining. If I could take maybe five shots off consistently to what I'm scoring now I'd consider it more.

what's your local club ?

Most clubs have practice areas and practice putting greens, if you play medals you don't play with your mates (well you don't at my course) so you play with different guys majority of them are ok. Don't worry about playing poor in medals seen guys come in with 110 plus can't recommend it enough, get a handicap and then you have something to work towards.