Golf

kplfishtank

Good score round there. Must have managed to keep clear of their bunkers.

Played blue tees this morning swing was not good in plenty of bunkers. Decided with two to play to hit three wood off the tee and had two excellent birdie chances. So not all bad.

Need a set of irons, my old mans clubs have served me well by getting me interested in the game of golf again but it's time to stick them in the cupboard,

Any recommendations ? Don't mind if they are second hand, been recommended callaway x18s

Need a set of irons, my old mans clubs have served me well by getting me interested in the game of golf again but it's time to stick them in the cupboard,

Any recommendations ? Don't mind if they are second hand, been recommended callaway x18s

Any Ping clubs would do you as they are very forgiving .

Had a 67 at wishaw awful front 9 got it together the back 9 and came back in 37 so happy with that hopefully another little cut. Hit the ball very well just poor putting greens very slow compared to what am used too hopefully get something back for that.

I have a set. Very forgiving and great to learn the game with. You should try golfbidder.com for a set. Probably pay £150 for 3-pw

I have a set. Very forgiving and great to learn the game with. You should try golfbidder.com for a set. Probably pay £150 for 3-pw

Got a set of x18s today great condition with cracking new grips, £180 from affordable golf in East Kilbride, 4-SI,

looking forward to getting used to them and seeing big improvement in my game

Shot my joint best round the other day, nothing special but I should have beat it but got extremely unlucky on the 17th where my pitch landed on the green took a horrible bounce, and it shot over the back into long grass next to a fence where I lost my ball and took a 7. Without the bounce would have been looking at par and proable three shots better off.

Seem to score better the more I leave the driver in the bag.

Anyone recommend a course around Lockerbie?

Maybe a 30 mile radius north or South but preferably near the motorway

I played Thornhill a couple of years back and it was in good condition . Roxburgh i would recommend as its a quality course.

72 last night. Playing best golf of my life.

I am playing well also got a tie on Friday be getting 5 shots a think.

A question I played at wishaw on as 12 handicap and above were at a Wishaw and under were at Colville's(my home club) I had a 67 level par is 69 but the Standard scratch was 70 on Saturday so I am -3, my handicap is 14.2 exact what is my new exact handicap ? Is it .2 a shot or .3 ? The pro at my course said .3 a shot howdidido hasn't updated as it has me AWAY on the wishaw score page. No sure it will update for Friday.

I am playing well also got a tie on Friday be getting 5 shots a think.

A question I played at wishaw on as 12 handicap and above were at a Wishaw and under were at Colville's(my home club) I had a 67 level par is 69 but the Standard scratch was 70 on Saturday so I am -3, my handicap is 14.2 exact what is my new exact handicap ? Is it .2 a shot or .3 ? The pro at my course said .3 a shot howdidido hasn't updated as it has me AWAY on the wishaw score page. No sure it will update for Friday.

0.3 per shot until you get down to 12.4