Golf

kplfishtank

Won my tie today no idea how as was poor but got good breaks won 5 and 4. The next round is against a guy the is meant to put you off and takes his pal out with him and doesn't stop talking. Was talking to someone who played him after my round today he said take some you know out with you and block everything out he says to you. He is off 5 so will get a few shots but a few weeks away yet happy with the win today as thought it would be a hard tie.

The renaissance is awesome, what a day for golf. Played pretty rubbish but got some advice from the pro as it was a corporate day, need to work in the practise range. Had 30 points which was good considering I only hit three fairways., the best points total from those there.

Nae golf the day as I was caddying. Got a yank called John and a nice guy.

Caddied Machrihanish in the morning and Dunaverty in the afternoon.

£120 today and £60 coming the mora for another round.

Easy money

How do you get into this ? A guy at my dad's work does it a Turnberry and earns a good few bob out it.

How do you get into this ? A guy at my dad's work does it a Turnberry and earns a good few bob out it.

Mainly due to the fact the Caddy master is a friend and there were 25 yanks here on a trip so I got roped in.

I was caddy master at Machrihanish Dunes for a year and made a small fortune in cash as I picked the richest bags for myself.

Campbeltown has 3 great links courses and we get a lot of visitors so caddies are required.

Anyone know any decent sites doing golf shoes ? Looking at Adidas tour 360 or Footjoys, anyone had a pair of any of these or recommend any ?

I have the tour 360's, apart from the blisters from breaking them in they have been fine,