Golf

kplfishtank

Bad day today but had a magic 2 so not too bad.

Got a tie to be played for the 11th of August but the guy am playing is off 5 but everyone says he is the worst in the club to play and he doesn't shut up and puts you off I heard he brings his pal out with him when he has a tie and they don't shut up, a few guys as was talking too said just block him out and walk the other end of the fairway from him and another guy said take someone with you when you play him but I have a feeling they might put me off, he's one of them also how do I approach it ? Will be getting 9 shots a think off him.

Well done . I had a 78 with a quadruple bogey at the last because of a horrible slice with my jetspeed , went straight out and traded it in for a cobra baffler . Down to 9.4 now.

What did you start the season at again? Still 78 with a quadruple bogey is good. I just got the howdidido result won the scratch and had a magic 2 as well so good day.

Bad day today but had a magic 2 so not too bad.

Got a tie to be played for the 11th of August but the guy am playing is off 5 but everyone says he is the worst in the club to play and he doesn't shut up and puts you off I heard he brings his pal out with him when he has a tie and they don't shut up, a few guys as was talking too said just block him out and walk the other end of the fairway from him and another guy said take someone with you when you play him but I have a feeling they might put me off, he's one of them also how do I approach it ? Will be getting 9 shots a think off him.

Go into a wee quiet place and just answer when you feel you need to to stop unnecessary needle affecting the game.

What did you start the season at again? Still 78 with a quadruple bogey is good. I just got the howdidido result won the scratch and had a magic 2 as well so good day.

Nice one , not easy winning the scratch , must be a difficult level to maintain. Ive always fluctuated between 8.3 & 10.7 due to being so erratic with my driver but I'm like a woman with shoes as i just bought my 8th driver in 2yrs yesterday, all because of that 8 at the last. Hopefully i can get closer to 7 by the seasons end .

Struggling to get constancy with my irons, can't find my range, and I dread pulling out my 4 iron, I have yet to hit a decent shot with it,

I think it's my stance,

my driving is back on track, it's frustrating as fuck

Great scoring mate . Did u include fresh airs in that 78 ??.......only joking , u should be single figures with a score like that!

I 3 putted the last when it was a makable birdie.

Playing my tie on Monday night so need to be right on my game for that but getting 9 shots.

Any way to find out what shafts I have on my irons ? Could ask the pro at my course too look at his emails and it might tell me ?

Feel I don't have the right shafts on them and hitting clubs 15yards shorter than I should be. I got a lesson from a pro at affordable golf about a year and a half ago and he said they clubs will last you 12-18 months and he said they are the wrong shafts to go with your swing speed. He told me if he was fitting me for clubs he would never give me these shafts. Hit my dads 8 iron at the 17th today and went off the back of the green never been there with my own 8iron and didn't feel I hit his 8 iron right.