BNP - at Ibrox

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need to get them to fek away from Ibrox. Gives us a bad reputaion and has nothing to do with our great club. They were out by Ladbrokes on Saturday and just the sigght of them made my blood boil. We are a club filled with people who have nothing but high regards for the sacrifices that our forefathers made so that we could fight the fascists and Nazis. To see them there just fills me with disgust. We live in a free country because of these sacrifices. BNP have no relevance to anything. Scum. All of them

just go and burn some swastikas in font of them should piss them right off or walk by with an israeli flag

The BNP have a right to campaign wherever the fuck they want

the irony of this is people want the employ the tactics of Hitlers Brown shirts to stop them doing it - you cant stifle free political expression in a democracy

And some approve of the same tactics to stop Rangers fans singing songs........

the irony of this is people want the employ the tactics of Hitlers Brown shirts to stop them doing it - you cant stifle free political expression in a democracy

That is fair point indeed. :sherlock:

WHO!!!?

WHO!!!?

People who are often compared to that hideous contraption in your sig. (tu)

THANK YOU, that is the only comment worth reading on this stupid post. they moan about not being able to sing what they want, then try to stop british citizens saying what they believe to be correct. take it to the ballot box!

THANK YOU, that is the only comment worth reading on this stupid post. they moan about not being able to sing what they want, then try to stop british citizens saying what they believe to be correct. take it to the ballot box!

"they"?

Hmmmmm.

Been a while since I saw them in the Copland Rd and they're the scum of the Earth. They don't support Rangers, they don't have any bad feelings towards Celtic FC or RC's - most of them are RC's - they don't care about the real discrimination that's happening in our Country (with the backing of the Establishment that the support), they to be blunt are not interested in Rangers!

Trying to sell papers at Ibrox is just there lazy way of trying to enlarge their support - they actually believe the nonsense that the right-wing media put forth that Rangers fans are right-wing Tories!

Last time I saw them at Ibrox I took a load of leaflets off one of them telling him I'd distribute them - on passing the first rubbish bin they went in their with a few grogs!

Give them a Wide Berth - bunch of hate-filled Nazi's who mostly are Tims with Celtic leanings!

What a load of bolloks. If that was the case, why are they not at the piggery distributing them?

Infact, the whole post is bolloks.

They are probably assuming Rangers fans may buy the mag they sell but I have not seen anyone buy one. Not saying they do not sell any, just never seen anyone buy it.

They may get some "responses" to being there but they probably feel there is a market for their stuff or they would not be there in the first place?

Not sticking up for them by any means. Personally, I just ignore them.

Ive always guessed they are there because of the loyalist/unionist sentiments and sympathies of many of our fans. Unionism/loyalism is itself a right-wing ideology. There are many institutions/ideas/symbols which are important to the unionist/loyalist movements which are also shared by the far right - the importance of the monarchy, the christian faith - often a more fundamental interpretation, opposition to republicanism both politically in the UK and in terms of the Ulster case where this is an outright independence movement, also support for the armed forces, and symbols such as the union flag and St George cross.

Of course this isnt to say that all loyalists or unionists support the BNP or subscribe to far right political ideology in general, but the fact is the BNP and similar groups are active outside Ibrox for a reason. To pretend otherwise is to delude ourselves. No doubt many on here wont like to hear this, and might disagree, but if anyone has any other conflicting or complementing theories on why the BNP seem to associate themselves withour club then i'm all ears, because they are scum and understanding why is the first step to getting shot of the cunts.

Someone should tell them they'd have more luck over at parkhead anyway. All those anti-Isralis shouting "hail, hail" in their 88 T-shirts (88 stands for hail Hitler amongst Neo-Nazi's)

Its "Heil Hitler". ;)

we need to get them to fek away from Ibrox. Gives us a bad reputaion and has nothing to do with our great club. They were out by Ladbrokes on Saturday and just the sigght of them made my blood boil. We are a club filled with people who have nothing but high regards for the sacrifices that our forefathers made so that we could fight the fascists and Nazis. To see them there just fills me with disgust. We live in a free country because of these sacrifices. BNP have no relevance to anything. Scum. All of them

just go and burn some swastikas in font of them should piss them right off or walk by with an israeli flag

The British National Party is a pro -Israel party and has a Jewish councillor called Pat Richarson, your assumptions and ignorance show what an ill informed dick you are!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patricia_Rich...on_(politician)

The British National Party is a pro -Israel party and has a Jewish councillor called Pat Richarson, your assumptions and ignorance show what an ill informed dick you are!

Someonme should tell the nazi thugs that support them that then....they are all probably too thick to understand what they are meant to be hating anyway..."it's just them blacks lads we can put up with the jews"...... :sherlock:

Im a British-Asian bear and I honestly think the best way of beating these a$$holes is by ignoring them. Let them stand wherever they want, but as long as ppl turn away they'll never be taken seriously.

Caltic fans tell me all the time how "racist" a club we've always been lol... interestingly no mention of Mark Walters getting bananas pelted at him at Parkhead. scumbags.

Wonder if nick griffin told his neo nazi mates that when speaking at their conferences in the states :sherlock:

Im a British-Asian bear and I honestly think the best way of beating these a$$holes is by ignoring them. Let them stand wherever they want, but as long as ppl turn away they'll never be taken seriously.

Caltic fans tell me all the time how "racist" a club we've always been lol... interestingly no mention of Mark Walters getting bananas pelted at him at Parkhead. scumbags.

Pointing and laughing at them is also very effective......

TBH I reckon there all gay-nothing against it-thnk about it? Shaved heads, bunch of guys hanging out toghether all the time, rc loyalty-so its in the blood so to speak.

Anyway does bnp not stand for Britain need P**is?

Nick Griffin on QT was said to have went to gadafii for funding!!! Hypocrtical-funny-eyed-welsh-rc-tosser! Bet the big wank couldnt walk down the PRW most days without getting his t***** arse booted!