A simple question needs asked at this point.....

papaguy51

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You would like to think 10 points would be more than enough, technically we can afford to lose both Oldfirm matches now and no even need to break a sweat.

Saying all that... Football is a funny old game, and i'll not be cracking the champagne open until we are parading that league trophy around Ibrox again (tu)

Can't see it, but I'll take one game at a time!

This month is massive, wins against Motherwell, Hibs, and taking something from the celtc match, are crucial, and if we can do that, I will be a lot more confident.

Like everything in football, of course it is possible, if improbable.

2 OF defeats, and defeats at Easter Road and Fir Park would not be unheard of for us, but when you couple that with the fact that Timmy would have to win 15 games in a row, or we would have to also match any dropped points from them, the more unlikely it is starting to look.

When you also add that we have only lost 2 of our last 38 SPL games, and only 1 SPL game all season, and we have no European distractions (unfortunately), if we throw this title away we will deserve all the abuse we will get.

Timmy would be better off concentrating on the Hibees behind them, as not even getting into the CL qualifiers would have a major impact on their ever-worsening finances.

While I don't subscribe to over-optimism, are we really going to lose four games MORE than this Celtic side in the next 15 matches?

I really, really don't think so!

Same, don't like to be over-cocky, 2008 showed me why i shouldn't, but its just really really difficult not to feel that way.

Pick up seven or nine from the games against Motherwell, Hibs and Celtic and I think we're laughing.

If they dont beat us at Ibrox, and we win each game up to then, then for me i think it should be enough. But you never know, but i think it will be :lol:

While I don't subscribe to over-optimism, are we really going to lose four games MORE than this Celtic side in the next 15 matches?

I really, really don't think so!

Am worried aboot you, wis yer Birthday right ? Well loosen the braces and enjoy yerself, this is no a rehearsal, this is fur real ! ;):D:sherlock:

I cant help but feel confident, especially after just watching that shitey sellick team.

The main difference between us and the sellick is that we are a TEAM, whereas Celtic are just a big group of overpaid players who play in the same strip.

Thats what will win us the league.

This result really should give us a shot in the arm as much as anything. It should show that we can't afford to take our eye off the prize and rest on our laurels!

We have to avoid dropping points until the OF game, and if we can take even a point from that game then it surely is all over!

no i doubt it, we have only lost 1 in 23 i doubt we will lose 4 in 15

i would settle for 2 draws against the scum just now but going on that pish tonight i think we can win both :)

This result really should give us a shot in the arm as much as anything. It should show that we can't afford to take our eye off the prize and rest on our laurels!

We have to avoid dropping points until the OF game, and if we can take even a point from that game then it surely is all over!

It's looking very very good. Agree that we can't give them a chink of light though 10 points from next 12 and we'll be champions.

Can't see it, but I'll take one game at a time!

This month is massive, wins against Motherwell, Hibs, and taking something from the celtc match, are crucial, and if we can do that, I will be a lot more confident.

Who are you and what have you done with Muff?

We should be HUMPING this celtc side, fuck "taking something".