Sell Murray Park

ronniemca

I worked at Ibrox after we'd sold the Albion. Not only was it embarrassing our first team players being bused to various parks across Glasgow it was unprofessional and a disgrace for the greatest Club in the land to have our players training in such conditions.

Yes! Thats it, we've got the solution. Phone Bain (tu)

"Selling it" and renting it back could be a solution however. Get £10m for it then secure a long term 25yr lease for say 750k per year. It was quite a common property transaction before the crash.

I dont think we have to consider this, as we are in a far more healthy situation than selling off Murray Park.

Basically imo the bank have said, live within your means, not you owe us £xxxx and we want everything sold right now.

Anyway we won nine in a row trainning in stepps park and a cricket ground ;)

:lol:

Aye I've got a picture in my head just now, Walter Smith leading the players on a jog down the Copland Rd

The upside of this scenario would be that the Club would be engaging with the supporters again as opposed to being locked away from our adoring gaze behind the large fences of Auchenhowie.

We could arrange subway days out, timing it so as to meet up with Walter and the boys and cheer them as they jogged past various stations (Ibrox, Cessnock, Kinning Park and so on). :D

We are the people, so let's get them back amongst 'The People'. :D

:lol:

Aye I've got a picture in my head just now, Walter Smith leading the players on a jog down the Copland Rd

The upside of this scenario would be that the Club would be engaging with the supporters again as opposed to being locked away from our adoring gaze behind the large fences of Auchenhowie.

We could arrange subway days out, timing it so as to meet up with Walter and the boys and cheer them as they jogged past various stations (Ibrox, Cessnock, Kinning Park and so on). :D

We are the people, so let's get them back amongst 'The People'. :D

Just thinking about that, do we do what alot of EPL teams do and have like a training day at ibrox to let the fans in and have a look at the team ? i think that would be a great success