How confused are the Tartan trannies going to be when they play Liechtenstein?

GOAT

I find it pathetic quite frankly and I thank god every day I am not as bitter as some who hate the Scotland team. Whatever happened to supporting the team and not the regime and also its laughable that some on here object to the collective pigeonholing of Rangers fans and yet they say all Scotland fans hate Rangers and god know what else. I'll cheer on my country and will never apologise for doing so. There is no team GB and probably never will be, time some people got used to that.

Nobody has a problem with supporting Scotland.

But you'd have to be blind not to see that the Tartan Army consist of a Rangers-hating core element who hate everything to do with our club.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it pathetic quite frankly and I thank god every day I am not as bitter as some who hate the Scotland team. Whatever happened to supporting the team and not the regime and also its laughable that some on here object to the collective pigeonholing of Rangers fans and yet they say all Scotland fans hate Rangers and god know what else. I'll cheer on my country and will never apologise for doing so. There is no team GB and probably never will be, time some people got used to that.

But you'd have to be blind not to see that the Tartan Army consist of a Rangers-hating core element who hate everything to do with our club.

Never said that wasnt the case. For me supporting the national side, or indeed Rangers for that matter is about what happens on the pitch not listening to what the fans have to say or being offended that some may not hold views close to my own. Of course there are those in the TA who hate Rangers as there are those who hate that other lot across the city. There are also those in the TA who dont give a shit and just want to support the team on the park. The TA, like the Rangers support is diverse and if you choose to focus on the Rangers haters thats up to you but I'd say its a minority that do just as its a minority of Rangers fans who hate Scotland and want the team to fail.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

(tu)

This

Never said that wasnt the case. For me supporting the national side, or indeed Rangers for that matter is about what happens on the pitch not listening to what the fans have to say or being offended that some may not hold views close to my own. Of course there are those in the TA who hate Rangers as there are those who hate that other lot across the city. There are also those in the TA who dont give a shit and just want to support the team on the park. The TA, like the Rangers support is diverse and if you choose to focus on the Rangers haters thats up to you but I'd say its a minority that do just as its a minority of Rangers fans who hate Scotland and want the team to fail.

Well said my good man. (tu)

Are rangers supporters that support Scotland also Trannies.

I sometimes wondered if you lot are fishing or actually being serious.

The sad part is that they are all deadly serious.

Scotland fans are all pish, beer swilling skirt wearers. :craphead:

fuck the tartan army.

you can stick yer tartan army up yer arse (tu)

I'm glad you're not a Scotland fan. One less place I might bump into you (tu)

:lol:

I don't like international football. I like the tournaments, but I can't stand all the friendlies and qualifiers. International football is shite.

When your supporting Scotland at a game you don't mention Rangers or Celtic its all about Scotland. You don't think about Rangers so why is everyone saying they all hate Rangers <cr> Personally i think if your from a country and don't support them its disgraceful and even more so if you then support another country!

Oh flower of Scotland :clap:

Dam right, been a season ticket at ibrox for many years, and havent missed a home scotland game for 2 years, i personally think *SOME* of us rangers fan dont like the tartan army is because they are anti-english and the same with *SOME* of the tartan army they dont like us because we wave the union jack meaning scotland being united england,

i jsut think its time to grow up and dont go against YOUR OWN COUNTRY over a few hundred rangers haters because some other lot dont like the scum either, it works both ways.

and dont get me wrong am all for the union jack and protestants since am one myself, but that doesnt stop me hating england :P

and am quite excited to see boyd and miller upfront for scotland next wednesday but of course AM MORE excited about the OF on sunday, hope we get right into those ********** haha

SCOTTISH,BRITISH AND PROUD WATP!!!!!

When your supporting Scotland at a game you don't mention Rangers or Celtic its all about Scotland. You don't think about Rangers so why is everyone saying they all hate Rangers <cr> Personally i think if your from a country and don't support them its disgraceful and even more so if you then support another country!

Oh flower of Scotland :clap:

I don't support Scotland, I must be a disgrace. I hate all international football, it's pish. I hate the overwhelming majority of the TA.

I love Scotland as my country though. Their's the difference.

Completely agreed.