Allan McGregor

kanjo

put it this way, the headlines on monday morning will read this

daily rhecord "Celtic raped by 11 guys" Record under stands that a incident occured on a early sunday afternoon involving 11 guys, the perpetrators lead by 7 scotsmen, 1 ulster man, a spaniard a algerian and a bosnian proceeded to brutally rape them, left then bruised and bloody and left laying in there onw urine, witnesses say they saw the brutal incident happen at ibrox stadium, they looked like they wanted to punish them more but a whistle was heard followed by 47 thousand people chanting "that's why we're champions". we asked celtic fc but they failed to comment.

meh it sounded good in my head at the time

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put it this way, the headlines on monday morning will read this

daily rhecord "Celtic raped by 11 guys" Record under stands that a incident occured on a early sunday afternoon involving 11 guys, the perpetrators lead by 7 scotsmen, 1 ulster man, a spaniard and a algerian proceeded to brutally rape them, left then bruised and bloody and left laying in there onw urine, witnesses say they saw the brutal incident happen at ibrox stadium, they looked like they wanted to punish them more but a whistle was heard followed by 47 thousand people chanting "that's why we're champions". we asked celtic fc but they failed to comment.

meh it sounded good in my head at the time

Missed out a bosnian haha

He used those players as an example. Gazza was an irreplaceable talent, as was Goram at that time. McGregor is -far- from irreplaceable.

Would Alexander have saved the shot from Samaras right after McCulloch equalised for us at the piggery?

Would Alexander have saved that shot at Bremen?

If the answers no (which we all know it is), then that shows he's irreplaceable.

Too many people have a problem with McGregor over what happened with the Jocks. I don't care what he does off the park, if he keeps pulling saves like that he can rape my fucken maw while giving my da the finger for all I care.

First of all, I object to being labelled a jock. Secondly, keep your families sexual preferences to yourself. What an objectionable person you are. Goat? You're getting mine certainly ya clown.

He used those players as an example. Gazza was an irreplaceable talent, as was Goram at that time. McGregor is -far- from irreplaceable.

Would Alexander have saved the shot from Samaras right after McCulloch equalised for us at the piggery?

Would Alexander have saved that shot at Bremen?

If the answers no (which we all know it is), then that shows he's irreplaceable.

Too many people have a problem with McGregor over what happened with the Jocks. I don't care what he does off the park, if he keeps pulling saves like that he can rape my fucken maw while giving my da the finger for all I care.

First of all, I object to being labelled a jock. Secondly, keep your families sexual preferences to yourself. What an objectionable person you are. Goat? You're getting mine certainly ya clown.

:lol:

i've just heard that Mcgregor has been sacked and that he will be charged with rape! has anyone else heard this?

Aye, a heard it aff kerryfail st by the way,that site is pyoor dead good man,there always full a the orish craic man.A hink they aw smoke the craic anaw man. :rolleyes:

My uncle phoned earlier saying he's heard McGregor is getting done with rape and will be released by Rangers, now I know this rumour has been flying about for a while and maybe that's my uncle just picking up on it. Can't think where else he'd hear this

My uncle phoned earlier saying he's heard McGregor is getting done with rape and will be released by Rangers, now I know this rumour has been flying about for a while and maybe that's my uncle just picking up on it. Can't think where else he'd hear this

Rangers would not release him when he's on a contract that could sell for millions.

Rangers would not release him when he's on a contract that could sell for millions.

Who would buy a rapist?

Never thought I'd ever ask that question.

Ahaha, read that out loud and you will laugh so much ahaha

Why would you release a player even if he was charged. What about innocent until proved guilty.

he will go to jail if found guilty. apparently the police went to arrest him today at murray park but when the gers legal team heard about it they went mental and forced them to do it later! Rangers considering terminating his contract.

Mate told me that, hes studying journalism at uni, he knows folks from leading newspapers who have told him the whole story.

Who would buy a rapist?

Never thought I'd ever ask that question.

Oh right so its been confirmed has it ? As far as I was aware it was just a few texts circulating but you obviously know better!

Do you have a mate that studys law at university aswel ? And " pyyore knws aw aboot this kinda stuff "