YNWA on Sunday

HeNdRyRFC1873

Lets drown this awful dirge out

rather than the usual booing lets sing one of our own songs twice as loud, show these fUckers we mean business

i'd much rather hear a huge blast of Derrys Walls rather than that horrible dirge (tu)

lets get the battle fever on bears, lets show these scumbags whos number one!!!

WATP

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have always said...it would fucking piss them off something rotten if we started singing YNWA...

:anguish:

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

i have always said...it would fucking piss them off something rotten if we started singing YNWA...

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

indeed, it would take a lot of effort to get the support doing that.

but can you imagine we steal their identity song...just think about it (i am not suggesting we do it)

they would explode!

Nah mate that is just Tim behaviour, I'd never ever sing that song, especially at Ibrox

They done the bouncy one year, the 1-1 game where Hemdani scored in the last minute, they started doing the bouncy to wind us up, not that it did, they just looked very silly

Have you ever said it in a public place though ?

yes i have suggested that to a few people, who all agreed with me that it would make them go absolutely fucking raging.

would you not be fucking pissed if they started singing Simply The Best???...

Lets drown this awful dirge out

rather than the usual booing lets sing one of our own songs twice as loud, show these fUckers we mean business

i'd much rather hear a huge blast of Derrys Walls rather than that horrible dirge (tu)

lets get the battle fever on bears, lets show these scumbags whos number one!!!

WATP

Would love to hear it on sunday, i would actually love to hear a MASSIVE HELLO HELLO lol

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: : NO fucking way