The Protestant traditions of the Rangers football club

bouncy

Proud to be a football fan.

Some of the religious stuff is fun with the banter and the songs, and winding up the hoops etc.

But the bigots who takes it seriously - that the club just represents 'protestants'

It's just kind of embarrassing nowadays..

When it comes down to it - fuck all the religious baggage. fuck the queen and the pope.

Are you for real ya Fud???

What has the Queen got to do with religion??/

She is the head of the Church of England.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the religious stuff is fun with the banter and the songs, and winding up the hoops etc.

But the bigots who takes it seriously - that the club just represents 'protestants'

When it comes down to it - fuck all the religious baggage. fuck the queen and the pope.

The Queen is Supreme Governor. What this has to do with this clowns arguement?

The Queen is Supreme Governor. What this has to do with this clowns arguement?

You said what has the Queen got to do with religion, I was telling you (tu)

I wouldn't bother with him, don't think he is all there.

We know its mostly banter and all but dont be bad mouthing our Queen!!!!

Thats shocking what you have just said about the Queen, its only papes that come out with that shit.

I don't care for anything else but the Football side of it. 'Fuck the Queen' :lol: I don't really care about the Queen if I'm honest, but eh, saying that on here...May has well have written that you rape wee boys. :craphead:

Obviously I am referring to the queen as head of the church.

The point is you don't HAVE to be into religion to be a rangers fan.

Let's leave that to the NI tribal retards.

When it's more than banter or tradition, and you still see this diehard attitude of undying loyalty to the queen and the protestant faith,

I just naturally assume BIGOT or MORON.. the same type of attitude as a brainwashed muslim terrorist..

We all know the type of supporter I'm talking about.

It's the 21st century. Fuck all religion.

Deep down we all know it's a load of shite.

When it's more than banter or tradition, and you still see this diehard attitude of undying loyalty to the queen and the protestant faith,

I just naturally assume BIGOT or MORON.. the same type of attitude as a brainwashed muslim terrorist..

Your a fucking retard, Tribal retards moron, you know nothing about NI so leave that out of it.

You might think that it is a load of shite. But many of us don't. Try not to be such a knob about it. (tu)

As much as i would love to believe in god i just cant. So for me to be ultra protestant would be a lie since i am not atol into religion. Does that mean im no less of a Rangers fan who is protestant and does believe in god? Us and the minks are the only two teams in the british isles who are stuck in the 18th centuary. I do want to remain part of the union so i agree with alot of the british stuff related to Rangers but as far as being a protestant i am not. I have no problem with people who are church goers and what not? But i do feel alot of "RANGERS FANS" use protestant as being different from catholic, jus to have another string on there bow of hatred for Celtic.

I dont hate Celtic because of there religion, i hate them because they are Glasgow Rangers Rivals. If Celtic had 11 protestants and we played with 11 Catholics i would still hate them the same.

No Rangers fan comes out with "Fuck the Queen". Fukk trueblue72 sounds better.

I dont hate Celtic because of there religion, i hate them because they are Glasgow Rangers Rivals. If Celtic had 11 protestants and we played with 11 Catholics i would still hate them the same.

(tu) (tu)

Although hate is probably too strong a word. I do however THOROUGHLY enjoy watching them lose, and seeing how wound up they get on their forums talking about conspiracies, 'The Establishment' etc etc...

The Protestant Traditions of the country must be kept up as well as The Glasgow Rangers, you only have to look at glesga city cooncil as an example when they take over, the city has never been so corrupt with drug dealers gettin million pound contracts and jobs for the bhoys rife. It's about time we took our country back ! :sherlock:

(tu) (tu)

Although hate is probably too strong a word. I do however THOROUGHLY enjoy watching them lose, and seeing how wound up they get on their forums talking about conspiracies, 'The Establishment' etc etc...

HATE is the word.

The Protestant Traditions of the country must be kept up as well as The Glasgow Rangers, you only have to look at glesga city cooncil as an example when they take over, the city has never been so corrupt with drug dealers gettin million pound contracts and jobs for the bhoys rife. It's about time we took our country back ! :sherlock:

Well said (tu) I remember the time when the first question asked on a job interview was "Which school did you attend", the time when a Roman Catholic was barred from high office. Ok we've moved on, so be it.

It's not the Tims's I dislike, they can't help it, it's their religion and what it stands for, brainwashing, celebicy (not natural), woman's rights, total conformity to their fairystory beliefs and the wealth they hold when the followers they preach to are in poverty.

No Popery here. :uk:

Well said (tu) I remember the time when the first question asked on a job interview was "Which school did you attend", the time when a Roman Catholic was barred from high office. Ok we've moved on, so be it.

It's not the Tims's I dislike, they can't help it, it's their religion and what it stands for, brainwashing, celebicy (not natural), woman's rights, total conformity to their fairystory beliefs and the wealth they hold when the followers they preach to are in poverty.

No Popery here. :uk:

No pope, priest or hoaly waatter ! (tu);):sherlock:

You no banned yet?Ya wee reptile. :angry:

Do you guys think that the situation in NI is gonig to be sorted or even improved by obsessing over 'popery' and 'traditions' and making sectarian remarks? Or is having a pop at your wee enemies more important to you than moving things forward?

Do you guys think that the situation in NI is gonig to be sorted or even improved by obsessing over 'popery' and 'traditions' and making sectarian remarks? Or is having a pop at your wee enemies more important to you than moving things forward?

You fuck off as well ya clown