Heavy Rain

Scott-RFC

Just finished it, gameplay is decent , storyline is great though.

Want to replay it now and get a better ending :disappointment:

You can just start at different chapters, ive had two endings now, really enjoyed this played it all day yesterday.

What ending did you get?? (put in as a spoiler :))

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished the game yesterday, was fantastic and was a really shocking ending. I think there was a major plothole in mine though :

At the last trial with Ethan I drank the poison to save Shaun whilst having 60 mins to live. At the end however you see Madison on TV etc then it looks a brand new day with Ethan and Shaun in a new house <cr> Am I missing something? Was it really poison?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What a fucking game.

Best story I have ever played.

The sort of game were you have to truly appreciate it.

My ending -

Was really shocked to see it was Shelby who was the killer because I thought it was Ethan. What happened in mine was I saved Shaun with Ethan then killed Shelby and then Ethan got killed as we left the Warehouse by the police who thought he was pulling a gun on them. Madison got out the fire but that was the last I seen of her until the end were she was at Ethan's grave with Shaun. The other detective you are(cant remember his name)I fucked that one up :lol: ended up getting killed of the Jackson guy but you see him at the end when Blake puts on his glasses.

I want to find out the other endings now. :lol:

What a fucking game.

Best story I have ever played.

The sort of game were you have to truly appreciate it.

My ending -

Was really shocked to see it was Shelby who was the killer because I thought it was Ethan. What happened in mine was I saved Shaun with Ethan then killed Shelby and then Ethan got killed as we left the Warehouse by the police who thought he was pulling a gun on them. Madison got out the fire but that was the last I seen of her until the end were she was at Ethan's grave with Shaun. The other detective you are(cant remember his name)I fucked that one up :lol: ended up getting killed of the Jackson guy but you see him at the end when Blake puts on his glasses.

I want to find out the other endings now. :lol:

Norman Jayden