1. 1. would you like keane to play

• play
    • not play

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He isn't a doubt, it is just the usual timmy tactics of pretending their big players are struggling only for them to make a miraculous recovery.

This.

It was always McDonald before he left.

He'll play, although it would be better for us if he didn't. His pace will cause us problems, especially if he targets Weir.

Well every team trys to target weir as our weakspot or im sure they do anyway, and with that in mind we still have the best defence in the league

Too many tim allegations in this thread, no need lads.

It's a story that's been reported in a few places. Keane will make it though, no doubt.

Personally, I'm not sure Bougherra has room in his pocket for Keane, as I imagine Didier Drogba is still in there from the African Cup of Nations :sherlock:

Mowbray says Keane hasn't trained all week.

http://www.snspix.co...53/1957553.html

This says monkeyheid is a lying fuck.

Aye, I was just about to bring that up. He's training on his own indoors. They must have him on a special training schedule that's designed for the roadrunner... beep beep. His food supplements are bought direct from ACME.

10zbxao.jpg

He's a good player and anyone who cant acknowledge that is deluded. i still think we'll win but you can't deny it would be easier with him off the pitch

Its all about opinions really, the tim's will say the only reason there not top of the league is because of referees, which is seriously deluded but it is there opinion.

He's a good player and anyone who cant acknowledge that is deluded. i still think we'll win but you can't deny it would be easier with him off the pitch

Its all about opinions really, the tim's will say the only reason there not top of the league is because of referees, which is seriously deluded but it is there opinion.

Yeah thats shite mate. Their second best and are ashamed to admit it. So theres always an excuse.