Celebrations

Not seen celebrations like that for some time!

There were people falling over, jumping ontop of each other, falling over seats, down the stairs, I was jumping about with the guy next to me, a guy I never get on with... the scenes were unbelievable, the noise was fantastic, and the togetherness in the stands, on the park, and in the dugout, was something you will never beat!

I Sky+ the highlight's, and have watched it over, and over again - the sight of the fans, players, and management celebrating is a fcuking unbelievable sight :clap:

I was jumping around like a loony on top of an old woman who gave me a kiss for my troubles :lol:

Also got smacked in the face about 5 times but couldnt give 2 fucks.

Then stood up on my seat in the GWC and just waved to them all walking away as some spat down on us

was in the south east enclosure, and the celebrations was minted, was at front in front of all the cops and i even grabbed one of them and jumped up and down...was sum feeling..then i done in my leg off the seat, blood dripping down my leg, but was worth it.... the accident and emergency cleaned it and put a wee plaster on it..

what a day....!!!!

All thought it wasn't in the stadium the celebrations were fantastic at my supporters club.... there's only about maybe 15 guys that are 19 - 35 rest are all in there 50-60 and up wards but I tell ya when Edu banged in that goal!! the place went nuts every one was singing every one was going mental one of the best celebrations at are club that is for sure :)

:wink:

GR6 was absoloutly bouncing, I haven't experienced celebrations at Ibrox like that in a long time, was good to see almost all the home fans staying til the end and singing together. Ibrox really did come together and when its like that it truly is the greatest place in the world

was in the south east enclosure, and the celebrations was minted, was at front in front of all the cops and i even grabbed one of them and jumped up and down...was sum feeling..then i done in my leg off the seat, blood dripping down my leg, but was worth it.... the accident and emergency cleaned it and put a wee plaster on it..

what a day....!!!!

Was probably a few rows behind you mate, what a fucking buzz !