News Regarding Proposed Takeover

boss3

Wud I be correct in saying that 1 of the media pundits on the radio said today that ellis formed the company RFC holdings in guernsey purely to buy rangers. Ie the company only exists for this reason. If this is correct then I'd say this ellis guy is very serious about buying us and therefore it prob will happen and to be honest I hope it does, anythings Gota be better than current situation surely. Any1 confirm wat I said about a radio pundit saying this re the RFC holdings company?

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me for being paranoid again, but I feel another split the supporters moment coming on. We have just locked away in our skeleton-cupboard the "enemy within" "truth and clarity" protest divide, when this potential disruption lands on the intray.

But this time I don't mind my supporter strings being pulled by unseen hands, I can't see any London property developer having our teams best interest's at heart, rather he will his bank balance best interest's at heart.

So in the next few weeks when we are getting worked up on the forums, to the point of protest. By posters claiming 'asset stripping' 'the rape of our club' 'Ibrox luxury flats development' 'club to move to the east end' scare stories. I for one wont be asking who's pulling our strings this time, but "here's my strings start pulling"

"ibrox luxury flats" do me a favour have you been down there recently

the whole area is a dump apart from our ground

to make money they would need to make 1,000,000,000 flats and sell them at £75 each

The whole area would be regenerated. The tenemants are decent just need spruced up. The highrises would go and all that area including wasteground would be developed. That shitey astro would go. The broomy side is industrial so not really classed as rough I would say.

Wud I be correct in saying that 1 of the media pundits on the radio said today that ellis formed the company RFC holdings in guernsey purely to buy rangers. Ie the company only exists for this reason. If this is correct then I'd say this ellis guy is very serious about buying us and therefore it prob will happen and to be honest I hope it does, anythings Gota be better than current situation surely. Any1 confirm wat I said about a radio pundit saying this re the RFC holdings company?

i must admit the guernsey connection leaves me a little uneasy

A story may break tommorow Saturday 6st or Sunday about a buyer for Rangers dont know much about it

if I am wrong my apolpgies in advance

the story is from a mate of a mate who is normally wright about all thinks Rangers

Story sourced in Herald and Evening Times: Alleged £33million bid by Andrew Ellis, London property developer

good shout boss....got in there first!

YES

Wud I be correct in saying that 1 of the media pundits on the radio said today that ellis formed the company RFC holdings in guernsey purely to buy rangers. Ie the company only exists for this reason. If this is correct then

I'd say this ellis guy is very serious about buying us and therefore it prob will happen and to be honest I hope it does, anythings Gota be better than current situation surely. Any1 confirm wat I said about a radio pundit saying this re the RFC holdings company?

YES

I thot so boss, just wasn't quite sure if I heard it right. I'm sure it was jim traynor or maybe daryl king, can't mind as I was flicking back and forth between the radio stations.

Wud I be correct in saying that 1 of the media pundits on the radio said today that ellis formed the company RFC holdings in guernsey purely to buy rangers. Ie the company only exists for this reason. If this is correct then

I'd say this ellis guy is very serious about buying us and therefore it prob will happen and to be honest I hope it does, anythings Gota be better than current situation surely. Any1 confirm wat I said about a radio pundit saying this re the RFC holdings company?

YES

I thot so boss, just wasn't quite sure if I heard it right. I'm sure it was jim traynor or maybe daryl king, can't mind as I was flicking back and forth between the radio stations.

did not hear Daryl or Jim Traynor but yes RFC Guernsey

It should be pointed out that FF was a hundred and odd posts into a thread about this very "Exclusive" when Boss3 started this thread.

sorry would not take something of ff dry your eyes

Friday night, no school the next day, too many kids up late.

sorry not school saturday is a work day

Boss do you know anything new that was not in the papers today or even do you know what will be in the papers tommorow?

yes Cheryl Cole is thinking about moveing to LA, Jordan is also in the old US of A and the leader of the Glasgow City Council is or has moved abroad

sorry just intigrating into the forum

Boss do you know anything new that was not in the papers today or even do you know what will be in the papers tommorow?

u deserve that 1 after all the stick u got in the first 2/3 pages lol

yes Cheryl Cole is thinking about moveing to LA, Jordan is also in the old US of A and the leader of the Glasgow City Council is or has moved abroad

sorry just intigrating into the forum

It should be pointed out that FF was a hundred and odd posts into a thread about this very "Exclusive" when Boss3 started this thread.

sorry would not take something of ff dry your eyes

Friday night, no school the next day, too many kids up late.

sorry not school saturday is a work day

Not you FFS!!

This man is a Property develper at heart, during his last 2 forays into football, it appears that his main interest was developing the ground ..... into flats !!!

This is what Murray was talking about when describing someone who had the best interests of Rangers at heart rather than someone who just looks to the club as a possible money making adventure.

This man is a Property develper at heart, during his last 2 forays into football, it appears that his main interest was developing the ground ..... into flats !!!

This is what Murray was talking about when describing someone who had the best interests of Rangers at heart rather than someone who just looks to the club as a possible money making adventure.

wud this not suggest that if murray is going to ok this takeover then it'll all be legit maybe? things to think about, no.1-the bill struth stand is listed and cannot be pulled down, therefore we'll be staying put at ibrox for a long long time to come, 2-rangers own land around about ibrox, the albion carpark and more IIRC for him to develope if he so wishes(this wouldnt bother me in the slightest), 3-in reference to the qpr/fulham merger-who the fuck would he try merge us with? celtic? THAT WILL BE SHINING BRIGHT!!!, aint gona happen, not in a million yrs, they'd be chucking snowballs at each other in hell before that wud happen, 4-anythings gotta be better than havin no cash under murray. if this bid is serious then i say we should go for it. i may regret saying that but nothing ventured nothing gained

wud this not suggest that if murray is going to ok this takeover then it'll all be legit maybe? things to think about, no.1-the bill struth stand is listed and cannot be pulled down, therefore we'll be staying put at ibrox for a long long time to come, 2-rangers own land around about ibrox, the albion carpark and more IIRC for him to develope if he so wishes(this wouldnt bother me in the slightest), 3-in reference to the qpr/fulham merger-who the fuck would he try merge us with? celtic? THAT WILL BE SHINING BRIGHT!!!, aint gona happen, not in a million yrs, they'd be chucking snowballs at each other in hell before that wud happen, 4-anythings gotta be better than havin no cash under murray. if this bid is serious then i say we should go for it. i may regret saying that but nothing ventured nothing gained

Not saying I believe what Ace is saying is going to happen but you only have to look at Highburys East stand to see that being a listed building wont stop property developers from getting in there