News Regarding Proposed Takeover

boss3

Promising news indeed, I get the feeling that it's a bit more genuine than the other bids.

Pity to see the reaction to the OP though, pretty pathetic in all honesty.

(tu)

Hopefully it doesn't put him off posting in the future.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP was abused by the "Sunday's were brill!" Crew.

Disgusting Really.

this should be your thing for monday alan :craphead:

You'll have to wait and see my friend, these things are never revealled early ;)

i know, was just suggesting this could be a future topic for your thought of the day :wink:

A story may break tommorow Saturday 6st or Sunday about a buyer for Rangers dont know much about it

if I am wrong my apolpgies in advance

the story is from a mate of a mate who is normally wright about all thinks Rangers

Story sourced in Herald and Evening Times: Alleged £33million bid by Andrew Ellis, London property developer

you stated a story MAY BREAK well it has so thanks,looks like a mate of a mate is not always an unreliable source.hope the ones who jumped on this guy are big enough to apologise.

I do owe an apologie to the OP very sorry to take the piss.. but as another poster said we see & here this time after time but u got it rite... so my apologies.

A story may break tommorow Saturday 6st or Sunday about a buyer for Rangers dont know much about it

if I am wrong my apolpgies in advance

the story is from a mate of a mate who is normally wright about all thinks Rangers

Story sourced in Herald and Evening Times: Alleged £33million bid by Andrew Ellis, London property developer

you stated a story MAY BREAK well it has so thanks,looks like a mate of a mate is not always an unreliable source.hope the ones who jumped on this guy are big enough to apologise.

I do owe an apologie to the OP very sorry to take the piss.. but as another poster said we see & here this time after time but u got it rite... so my apologies.

I hope you weren't the one that slagged his spelling too... :sherlock:

He has ment to have offered £33M to the bank then take it from there as in to give money to other people e.g murray.

He is suppose to be apart of a group called RFC Holdings who want to buy the club.

If a bid was made then it would have to go through the Stock Exchange, which it hasn't. No bid has been made, but everyone seems to be saying that a bid will be made at some point.

Just posting what is being said on clyde 1 kev :anguish:

He has ment to have offered £33M to the bank then take it from there as in to give money to other people e.g murray.

He is suppose to be apart of a group called RFC Holdings who want to buy the club.

I hope its not true have you read about what he wanted to do with QPR scary.

I hope its not true have you read about what he wanted to do with QPR scary.

aye mate, but they are saying on clyde 1 that all the talk of them moving from ibrox and murray park is nonsense. By the way dont start moaning and that if i am wrong just saying what Darrell King and DJ are saying on Clyde 1