Next seasons kit manufacturer

gordov

Just been into the Rangers store on Argyle St. and the girl said it's going to be Umbro again and will be released in June. A bit disappointed as was hoping for Adidas but I suppose it's better than some other brands, hopefully it'll be well designed like the England/Man City ones!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the biggest, and most recognised football brands - I'm happy with Umbro, and the last two season's home tops have been pretty smart.

Hopefully it's something like the England design, plain, simple, and smart.

I wouldn't go taking the word of some wee boot in a shop tbh.

I'd rather it was a Nike or an Adidas, but if Umbro were offering more cash, money talks.

We brought out umbro training gear mid season this year this suggests to me we'll be staying with them

Just been into the Rangers store on Argyle St. and the girl said it's going to be Umbro again and will be released in June. A bit disappointed as was hoping for Adidas but I suppose it's better than some other brands, hopefully it'll be well designed like the England/Man City ones!!

I used to like the days when they were released on the same day as the Cup Final. Not sure that has happened for many a year though.

Really wanted Adidas, Umbro are shite and Hutchy talking about unique? West ham had basically the same strip as us this season except from the colour, collar and sleeves.

As for the away strip, was just a rip-off of home top.

Really wanted Adidas, Umbro are shite and Hutchy talking about unique? West ham had basically the same strip as us this season except from the colour, collar and sleeves.

Sunderland's the exact same as ours except from the colours.

Sunderland's the exact same as ours except from the colours.

:rolleyes: