Next seasons kit manufacturer

gordov

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 3rd kit this season is horrid someone needs there baws booted for that

would have been better using the bright yellow goalie top for the 3rd kit instead

I like the white one. It's the red away top i don't like.

Really wanted Adidas, Umbro are shite and Hutchy talking about unique? West ham had basically the same strip as us this season except from the colour, collar and sleeves.

As for the away strip, was just a rip-off of home top.

I didnt mean unique from Umbro i was speaking in general

Just been into the Rangers store on Argyle St. and the girl said it's going to be Umbro again and will be released in June. A bit disappointed as was hoping for Adidas but I suppose it's better than some other brands, hopefully it'll be well designed like the England/Man City ones!!

You want to make some money for the club? Put a swoosh on the kit.

I can't go into a shop here in the States without seeing Nike tops everywhere and that damned green and white team. Most of the stores here don't carry Rangers tops because they don't carry suppliers other than Nike.

Yeah, there are traditional 'football' brands, but it's a business and our club needs money. We're the most successful club in the world, let's start branding like it.

The 3rd kit this season is horrid someone needs there baws booted for that

would have been better using the bright yellow goalie top for the 3rd kit instead

I like the white one. It's the red away top i don't like.

Likewise but I would like the white one even more if it was all-white instead of a white sash with the rest of it cream.

Just been into the Rangers store on Argyle St. and the girl said it's going to be Umbro again and will be released in June. A bit disappointed as was hoping for Adidas but I suppose it's better than some other brands, hopefully it'll be well designed like the England/Man City ones!!

You want to make some money for the club? Put a swoosh on the kit.

I can't go into a shop here in the States without seeing Nike tops everywhere and that damned green and white team. Most of the stores here don't carry Rangers tops because they don't carry suppliers other than Nike.

Yeah, there are traditional 'football' brands, but it's a business and our club needs money. We're the most successful club in the world, let's start branding like it.

So true. :anguish:

I will struggle to support Rangers again if they proceed with Umbro, makes me sick.

ye having a fuckin laugh?

a kit makers logo/name will dictate your support?

what age are you?

i couldnae give a fuck if we were made by fruit of the loom, ill support rangers til the day i die,

fukin hell i cant believe you said that, sum1 tell me i read it wrong

I will struggle to support Rangers again if they proceed with Umbro, makes me sick.

what age are you?

i couldnae give a fuck if we were made by fruit of the loom, ill support rangers til the day i die,

:lol:

what age are you?

Unbelievable :lol:.

would not like nike, their strips are thin and the sleeves are baggy.

the umbro fit is nice.

one brand i would not want is canterbury.

canterbury, is that them that makes the scotland rugby strip ? they are closely associated with jjb. god, i hope not.

what age are you?

Unbelievable :lol:.

have i read it wrong n made a dick of myself?