I have never been so disappointed

StuartM6

One defeat in nearly 40 games.

Aye, I'm fucking gutted.

Jog on!

This!

And all this talk about a weakened side baffles me. Davis,McCulloch and Thomson - Forced to be replaced... So that brings in Edu, Naismith and Little yes? Beasley is in, had joy with him out there last time at Tannadice. And perhaps Miller was fucked after Sunday? So that brings in Lafferty and Fleck is brought in aswell. The team that was out there should have been good enough to beat Dundee Utd.. They just wanted it more!

I would have played:

Beasley Edu Fleck Novo

Boyd Miller

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is it wi people on here?

A treble is a great achievement

It is not a set in stone expectation when ye have a squad of 20

A cup and the league whilst Timmy plunges into anarchy and no little debt

Rejoice fellow bears. Be blinded not my a relatively minor incident

CHAMPIONS FOR FUCK SAKE

WTF is it wi people on here?

A treble is a great achievement

It is not a set in stone expectation when ye have a squad of 20

A cup and the league whilst Timmy plunges into anarchy and no little debt

Rejoice fellow bears. Be blinded not my a relatively minor incident

CHAMPIONS FOR FUCK SAKE

That sounds like too much sense.

1stly the "fans" on here who seem to think a celtic humping makes up for loseing out on a treble, some people need to take a look in the mirror.

2ndly the management, effectively giving up b4 the game even started by picking such a poor team, we were asking for a beating.

Finally the players who played showed no heart, desire or will to win. I will probably never say this again but when kyle lafferty is having a good game and looking better than the rest in the team there is something very very wrong!

Im worried about Wilson, his inexperience still shines, playing players onside etc. Now I understand why walter has been reluctant to play the younger players in-case of what happened tonite- he went against everything hes ever said about playing young players. VERY DISAPPOINTED

1) We can't win every trophy going. Some people HAVE to get over that fact. CELTIC GETTING A HUMPING WILL ALWAYS MAKE ME HAPPY! We've been playing crap for weeks WITH a full team out. Tonight was just one of those nights...I'm losing NO sleep over it, because I KNOW WE'LL BE BACK!

2) Partly agree with you, but after a strenght sapping game on Sunday it was understandable that changes (maybe not that many) would be made. We mump & moan about players NOT getting a chance. They have to get a chance some time (but maybe not all at once!).

3) Exactly HOW do you get rid of inexperience??? I hope you're not hinting at him getting dropped back to the reserves???

1stly the "fans" on here who seem to think a celtic humping makes up for loseing out on a treble, some people need to take a look in the mirror.

2ndly the management, effectively giving up b4 the game even started by picking such a poor team, we were asking for a beating.

Finally the players who played showed no heart, desire or will to win. I will probably never say this again but when kyle lafferty is having a good game and looking better than the rest in the team there is something very very wrong!

Im worried about Wilson, his inexperience still shines, playing players onside etc. Now I understand why walter has been reluctant to play the younger players in-case of what happened tonite- he went against everything hes ever said about playing young players. VERY DISAPPOINTED

1) We can't win every trophy going. Some people HAVE to get over that fact. CELTIC GETTING A HUMPING WILL ALWAYS MAKE ME HAPPY! We've been playing crap for weeks WITH a full team out. Tonight was just one of those nights...I'm losing NO sleep over it, because I KNOW WE'LL BE BACK!

2) Partly agree with you, but after a strenght sapping game on Sunday it was understandable that changes (maybe not that many) would be made. We mump & moan about players NOT getting a chance. They have to get a chance some time (but maybe not all at once!).

3) Exactly HOW do you get rid of inexperience??? I hope you're not hinting at him getting dropped back to the reserves???

No not at all but its a concern, hes not been the same player since he got back into the team. He really cud do with a long run in the team.

Aye, I'm fucking gutted.

Jog on!

This!

And all this talk about a weakened side baffles me. Davis,McCulloch and Thomson - Forced to be replaced... So that brings in Edu, Naismith and Little yes? Beasley is in, had joy with him out there last time at Tannadice. And perhaps Miller was fucked after Sunday? So that brings in Lafferty and Fleck is brought in aswell. The team that was out there should have been good enough to beat Dundee Utd.. They just wanted it more!

I would have played:

Beasley Edu Fleck Novo

Boyd Miller

Right, fair enough. But what im getting at is the amount of people slating McCoist/Smith for the team they put out when they dont have a clue what the thinking behind it is or who is fit or not. And nobody can say that team would have won us the game, if that team had Lost us the game... who would we be blaming then? honestly! They cant win.

Finally the players who played showed no heart, desire or will to win. I will probably never say this again but when kyle lafferty is having a good game and looking better than the rest in the team there is something very very wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RGzJ6JOW9Q

Aye, I'm fucking gutted.

Jog on!

thank god, people need to get a reality check, yes bad result, performance blah blah blah, but after the unirea debacle, i would have taken this position

this thread reeks of bears fans happy with a double ,when if the correct team selection was made tonight

we could still be on THE TREBLE...but ok A meagre double will do...bollox ..

incase you didnt know ,,WE ARE RANGERS....we have a trophy in the bag well 2 infact ...the on ly one left which

should now have been the most important we gave in ffs ....but lets be happy with a double....pish

this thread reeks of bears fans happy with a double ,when if the correct team selection was made tonight

incase you didnt know ,,WE ARE RANGERS....we have a trophy in the bag well 2 infact ...the on ly one left which

should now have been the most important we gave in ffs ....but lets be happy with a double....pish

Aye, show timmy you're hurting when you should be waving the league trophy at him. :rolleyes:

Bejoisus.

Why is it whenever we have a bad result it's 'lack of effort'? Does anyone actually think our players didn't want to win? Playing shite and not trying are two different things. IMO, we lost because we couldn't get a hold of the midfield, which, given we've got our 3 first choice central midfileders out insn't that suprising. We had Naismith playin there ffs. As Walter said after the game, the result at Ibrox cost us the treble, not tonight.

Walter gets critisised for not giving the youngsters a chance, yet when our squad's stretched to the max and he puts them in he still gets slagged.

First defeat in months and we've got 'I've never been so disappointed'. Seems a bit harsh.

Your right mate i'm unhappy with a double, considering we have a squad of 20 first team players, 30 million in debt, haven't bought a player in 2 years and timmy have spent millions this season. Yep, im fucking disgusted with my team.

Aye, show timmy you're hurting when you should be waving the league trophy at him. :rolleyes:

Bejoisus.

aye your more a bear than me then if you are happy with a double when a treble was a major possibility...

you make a whole lot of sense as usuall :wink:

I can only guess by your thread title you didn't watch us go out of Europe this year. I know what you are saying comes from a disappointing performance tonight but that's football for you. Considering our poor start to the season we are still in line for the double so it's not as bad as it could be. Remember no surrender! WATP!

why are so many just brushing this result/performance/team selection aside ...we are going for a fucking treble

incase you all have forgot ,the hardest leg of that although in the bag was cemented at new st mirren park tonight

we on the last leg of afore mentioned treble put our main strikeforce on the bench play players out of position in midfield and replace our tried and trusted front 2 with players that havnt started in months and if they have

theyve done fuck all....sorry i forgot its ok to just hand the other remaining trophy probably to celtic..

there you go celtic you take it we dont want it......WHAT A FUCKIN ATTITUDE THAT IS...

I could sit here and list dozens of times when I've been more disapointed with a result, but that would just be a waste of time. Tonight is hard to take, but come on to fuck!

That's more like it Kev mate! (tu) I was getting worried about you earlier tonight!

It's sore to lose a treble when you're so close yo can touch it.....but it's hardly comparing to how Timmy must be feeling tonight!!! :lol: How are they still 2nd doh

Best team won tonight - we move on and relentlessly steamroller all before us as we pick up the League.

We dont have a divine right to win every fucking thing.

This. Before tonight we'd not lost a game in the scottish cup since before Walter and Ally came back. It had to happen sometime, alot of people are goin way over the top with their criticism imo

there you go celtic you take it we dont want it......WHAT A FUCKIN ATTITUDE THAT IS...

You seem to think sellik will beat Ross County and Raith/Dundee Utd. What do you base that on? :lol:

I could not agree with you more mate, when St mirrens fourth goal went in , yes, I was chuckling and cheering but it made fuck all of a differnece, we've already won the league and everyone's attention was turning to the trebele. Thats shite, to no play our two best strikers in a game of such importanct is managerial disgrace. I'm sorry folks but this year will be our only chance in a few to win a clean sweep, I really hope I'm biting my tongue by next season but fuck sake Ally, youv'e done us one over there. My apologies for the emotional comments

DAvis, Thomson and big Lee being out was a real blow for us and Boyd, Novo and Miller were rested for saturdays game at Hearts which at the time was a must win for us as the gap could have been closed to 7 points.

We got beat, we move on to our next game and aim for our 3rd double in 3 years.

Even if the gap was closed to 7 how the fuk would that be a "MUST WIN" Call me spoiled but I wanted a treble this season and I truly felt it, DIDN'T MOST ? Don't you think we deserved it after 3 fuckin years of hardship ?