Where's the oddest place you've

Oso

I remember the Lovenkrands final against them.

Watched it in my granny and granda's living room with my uncle and 20 of his mates, the majority Rangers fans.

When we scored in the last minute, we all went fucking mental and I got crushed under about 12 bodies :lol:

The neighbours weren't happy with the noise, and the police were called :lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st April 1989 at the old piggery.My first time back in Scotland for 23 years and I scored a ticket for the game. Unfortunately it was at the Sellic end and I was in direct line of the Mhanks goal when we scored twice.We ended up winning 2-1 and it was the first time we had beaten them in 10 years at their own shitheap if I remember correctly.Mark Walters gave Rogan the runaround of his life that day and to make it even better, that wee gobshite Joe Miller missed a penalty late on.

It was the only time I've stood amongst 60 odd thousand scum and enjoyed it.:wink:

Nothing majorly weird, but o'neills pub in york for the 4-2 mendes game. there was only about 3 gers fans in there and we were going mental, dancing around the place. We owned that bar for 90 minutes lol

In the middle of the desert in north western australia... I work in an iron ore mine and got the internet feed for the mendes game last season. A mate of mine in the goldfields had no internet so was texting him regular updates, which he was then forwarding on to his old man who was working in china. Just goes to show no matter where you are you always manage to keep in the loop. When i've had no net coverage have got text updates from my cousin in dubai

The 4-2 at the piggery game where mendes scored. Watched it in a pub in eccelfechen. Its was a weird experience.. good few bears where in attendance and it was a good 90 mins... mind you the burd didnt appreciate it!!

me and jonnyboyrfc missed the old firm 4-2 game, cause we were on a school trip

but we took a radio into the conference room where the leaders were having a meeting with us, but we got that taken off us.

but i kept checking my phone, and we went absolutely BALLISTIC when it went 3-1. 4-1.

we ended up getting in so much shit, having to apologise to the group leaders, getting a blocking from the heads of departments (rugby fans), and ended up in a full scale shouting match with one of the teachers.

who cares? WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

I have watched too many games to recount in too many different countries more recently the Falkland Isles. I have even watched a cefax screen for 90 minutes if there was no coverage, pretty sad but that is the reality of the situation sometimes.

not an old firm but the weirdest time watching the gers i was suppose to be working at the coldplay concert at hampden and ended up watchin a tv in sports injury clinic stuttgart v rangers and JAY-Z walks out my step brother knows it is right away while am glued to the tv not giving a shit who it was:lol:

The Falklands. Dubai. Lost the first, won the second. Watched the Cup semi from '92, Robertson sent off early doors, Mccoist winner in the RAFA Club at RAF Halton. Loads of us, loads of them and loads of English mates who had no idea what it was all about. They did by the end of that night. :D

a pub in aberfeldy. it was the 1-1 draw at the piggery this season.

was quite good. were allowed to wear your colours, sing the sash and build my gallows etc with no problem.

but if you said the word fu*k the bird behind the bar pulled you up for it lol.

was half gers half mhanks so the banter was good.

In the shellick end - when they got part of the Main Stand at Ibrox.

Don it wan postponed game at the phiggery, at the front of the main stand cellic end. Blootered, we got beat 3-0, the mcpray bros scored. To cut a long story short we ended up gettin removed from the stank ! :sherlock: