Kris Boyd's future...

papaguy51

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Right now I'm only thinking about Rangers," said Boyd.

"There is obviously going to be some speculation about my future but as things stand I have made no decision.

"I have put everything to the back of my mind until the end of the season.

"At the moment I am 100 per cent focused on Rangers and 100 per cent committed to Rangers."

Oh no you're not :rolleyes:

Rangers are a club in turmoil - we have no management team under contract - we are millions in debt - we have no real vision for the future - and we expect Boyd to sign just because he is a Rangers fan - what nonsense that is.

Its hard to understand what world some people on here live in

Boyd has a family to consider and he wants wants best for himself and his family- as we all would do in his situation

But we have people on here turning on him because he should be helping the club by signing a contract so we can get a fee for him - is that the same club who tried to get him out the door to Birmingham last year?

Boyd has done well for us since signing for us and for 400k he has been well worth the fee

If Rangers have a management team in place before the summer - he will sign - of that I am sure

But if we don't and he goes - good luck to him

He owes us nothing

It's a sad indictment that our top scorer of the last few seasons wasn't tied up to a cast iron contract months ago. What the fuck have we become as a club? I know we are in dire straits financially at the moment, but how much would it cost to replace him next season? Nobody presenty at the club will get the goals he does for us.

I couldnt agree more. The club were stalling on giving Boydie the contract and in my opinion offered it 9/12 months to late. They should have made every effort to him up along time ago before other clubs started sniffing around. It wasnt that long ago that they were trying to push him out the door.

I detest Michael Chopra!

Scores goals for fun in the Championship, moves to EPL and can't hit a barn door with a machine gun then moves back to the Championship and scores goals again and prances about like he is a good player.

He is fucking abysmal!

Why can't Eck respect Rangers and stop talking about our player? fucking twat

Rangers are a club in turmoil - we have no management team under contract - we are millions in debt - we have no real vision for the future - and we expect Boyd to sign just because he is a Rangers fan - what nonsense that is.

To be fair, things aren't THAT bad.

We are in debt, but we've still offered him a 250% wage rise.

Why can't Eck respect Rangers and stop talking about our player? fucking twat

This isn't a new story and Eck would have been asked the question, he wouldn't have called a press conference to talk about Kris Boyd.

I presume that Boyd is waiting to see if the club gets new owners, possibly in the hope that they will offer him a larger contract to stay now that new money is available.

We won't offer him any more, I don't think.

Even with new owners, we won't offer him anything like the wage I've heard that Birmingham are offering him.

Remember, on a free transfer, they'll be able to pay him in the region of £20,000 a week extra as they're saving on a transfer fee. It's not a kick in the arse off £50,000 per week that McLeish would be giving him.

i dont think we will offer him anymore than we have. Im sure a 250% raise more than enough.

Stu thats a grat sig mate00000042.gif

Wasnt me mate was Daddy Spook hail.gif

that should say great lol.

well done for the sig daddy spook its a crackerhh.gif

Sick about all this Boyd talk. If he doesn't want to sign a new deal, and stay at Rangers, the goodbye, don't let the door hit you on the way out!

We'll move onwards and upwards, Boyd wont!

Rangers First :)

Sick about all this Boyd talk. If he doesn't want to sign a new deal, and stay at Rangers, the goodbye, don't let the door hit you on the way out!

We'll move onwards and upwards, Boyd wont!

Rangers First :)

agree 100% Muff. No player is bigger than the club :pipe: