was speaking to KB today

trueblue79

the question is, why would somebody who has over 450 posts come on and fabricate a story like that?

to me, i can't see why he would lie for no reason, or is so petty to try and get a raise out of some members.

i don't think he that petty, so we can either believe him or not.

at the end of the day, no-one apart from the guy himself knows if this is true or not.

i basically not too bothered. what happens, happens, not one thing said on here will make one blind bit of difference.

i will go along and support whatever team on the park next season, and seasons after that.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one way to prove it post the pic of boydie with your son in te science centre , SIMPLES

You're like a detective, OC! :sherlock:

:sherlock:

we're getting to many of these stories with no proof , he has proof , rather than make your own mind up he could show us the pic and everyone will know at least he did meet Kris Boyd at the science centre :craphead:

So thats you told us of this "meeting" with Boyd. You also told us Dave King was deffinately going to buy Rangers as you stay near his sister/mother? NL texts Ellis, Sossyross makes transfer discussions in gay bars in London regarding former players. This forum is great for people who are "in the know"

So thats you told us of this "meeting" with Boyd. You also told us Dave King was deffinately going to buy Rangers as you stay near his sister/mother? NL texts Ellis, Sossyross makes transfer discussions in gay bars in London regarding former players. This forum is great for people who are "in the know"

I know :craphead:

In the science center today he was a down to earth guy. He was nice enough to give my son a photo and he took time to speek to me. I asked him whats is happening with him at rangers. he says as things stand at the moment I will be moving on.

When I asked him y .He said becuse I have been offerd the contract thats been reported in the paper(18,000pw), and at the moment the club cant afford to pay me it. Rangers need new owners before I can sign anything.

I tried to press him into given a yes or no, about him staying, but I got sorry mate I need to go.

First time I have ever spoke to him. My son is still over the moon at meeting him. he is high as fuck n is doing my nut in about it :lol:

He contradicts himself:

I asked him whats is happening with him at rangers. he says as things stand at the moment I will be moving on.

Then said:

I tried to press him into given a yes or no, about him staying, but I got sorry mate I need to go.

This thread is a disgrace, if Boyd made a statement like that it would be gross misconduct on his behalf. The guy is an employee like the rest of us and he would not go telling guys off the street his business. Take it he told you his Sky bill and mortgage payments for the month as well.

the question is, why would somebody who has over 450 posts come on and fabricate a story like that?

to me, i can't see why he would lie for no reason, or is so petty to try and get a raise out of some members.

i don't think he that petty, so we can either believe him or not.

at the end of the day, no-one apart from the guy himself knows if this is true or not.

i basically not too bothered. what happens, happens, not one thing said on here will make one blind bit of difference.

i will go along and support whatever team on the park next season, and seasons after that.

I come on every second saturday pished and talk shite with 1000 plus posts. Boab has 50,000 posts of fabricated shite.

Right, just off the phone to Carlos, Ellis is still no answering so I phoned Boydy. Asked him if he met a guy as detailed he said he did. He was on his knees begging me not to go. I asked him about the contract and he said he HAS been offered 18K a week but why the feck should I take that when I can get £30K at Birmingham to sit on a bench every week. "Im gonna be rich I tells ya!" before doing a Lafferty dance. (I was on video messaging at the time so I could see)

Right, just off the phone to Carlos, Ellis is still no answering so I phoned Boydy. Asked him if he met a guy as detailed he said he did. He was on his knees begging me not to go. I asked him about the contract and he said he HAS been offered 18K a week but why the feck should I take that when I can get £30K at Birmingham to sit on a bench every week. "Im gonna be rich I tells ya!" before doing a Lafferty dance. (I was on video messaging at the time so I could see)

Thats actually more sensible than the original shite

it might be a gay bar when you oo intae it if the bouncers let ye in wi ya missing teeth, trainers and yer chain hinging oot er ya lacoste jumper.

But it was certainly not a gay bar when I was in. Wall to wall with grade a pussy

haha to be honest saying wall to wall with grade a pussy sounds like you walk about with bling bling hanging out your lacoste trackie.

This is almost as bad as this from the BBC site!

I have gained inside knowledge of the contract situation at Ibrox. Lloyds will not sanction any contract to your management team and players until Rangers have guaranteed their place in the Champions League group stages

Wolvibhoy

Discuss Scottish Sport on My Sport

I can quite well believe this tobe honest. Players are more likely to speak to fans than they are to the media because theres no proof and most people will rubbish it.

Booler, saying he is in the wrong your at it. If you spoke with a player who told you something your fellow fans would want to know about you'd be on here telling everyone quicker than boab would report you to a steward! (very quickly :D )

I spoke to KB just last night...!

He said: Hated wearin’ shoes, makes no sense and all these other skins and a gentleman’s

hat. For a king, for a king. Sometimes, they laughed. I will focus above the taunts...

I had just woken up suddenly and something large and white loomed across the drawn window.

He said: No point in being shamed, tattered trousers and who needs buttons. My hands ache, but I

will continue to stand alone, dignified. Not many left, that is what I hear. Sickness and cruel remarks,

how awful these Christians...

Wondering where the strange words were coming from I drew back the curtains and saw that the white object looming behind them was not the moon but a large white horse with one of kingly demeanor upon it.

He said: A king’s life must be recorded, measured, examined. I am cooperative, I have limited choices.

With experience, confidence and a royal name, all I ask for is respectful conversation and fresh food.

I said: I'm trying to sleep mate. But you'll get arrested going around this town at night like that.

He cried out: King Billy will die..! King Billy is dead..! King Billy King Billy King Billy..!

My life was worth more than a title. The whiteman crowned away my memory.

In time my spirit will come to rest..

I said: I hope so mate, and if you'll excuse me my own spirit needs some rest too. Good night pal.

And so KB then rode away....

Why the ridicule from people on here, because it doesn't suit, because it doesn't fit in, this is a message board for posting messages about all things Rangers, because people think they know better the OP is geting it in the neck. People need to chill ;)

Why the ridicule from people on here, because it doesn't suit, because it doesn't fit in, this is a message board for posting messages about all things Rangers, because people think they know better the OP is geting it in the neck. People need to chill ;)

No worries mate, I expected It when I posted it up. People have their opinions n that what its all about. It wont be the first time I have had stick n it wont be the last. (tu)