was speaking to KB today

trueblue79

Why the ridicule from people on here, because it doesn't suit, because it doesn't fit in, this is a message board for posting messages about all things Rangers, because people think they know better the OP is geting it in the neck. People need to chill ;)

No worries mate, I expected It when I posted it up. People have their opinions n that what its all about. It wont be the first time I have had stick n it wont be the last. (tu)

If it was a poster with a high post count who done the same would they get any stick? i doubt it very much

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the ridicule from people on here, because it doesn't suit, because it doesn't fit in, this is a message board for posting messages about all things Rangers, because people think they know better the OP is geting it in the neck. People need to chill ;)

No worries mate, I expected It when I posted it up. People have their opinions n that what its all about. It wont be the first time I have had stick n it wont be the last. (tu)

If it was a poster with a high post count who done the same would they get any stick? i doubt it very much

Nah, they would get a lot more stick with cruder responses, as someone mentioned earlier the way to resolve this whole matter is to post the pic that was taken.

Nah, they would get a lot more stick with cruder responses, as someone mentioned earlier the way to resolve this whole matter is to post the pic that was taken.

his failure to acknowledge the question makes me more suspicious

Coz it bollocks mate thats why , anyone would get stick for posting this shite , its attention seeking look at me , im in the know i have first hand knowledge .

Some are in the know , others aspire to be in amongst them ;)

In the science center today he was a down to earth guy. He was nice enough to give my son a photo and he took time to speek to me. I asked him whats is happening with him at rangers. he says as things stand at the moment I will be moving on.

When I asked him y .He said becuse I have been offerd the contract thats been reported in the paper(18,000pw), and at the moment the club cant afford to pay me it. Rangers need new owners before I can sign anything.

I tried to press him into given a yes or no, about him staying, but I got sorry mate I need to go.

First time I have ever spoke to him. My son is still over the moon at meeting him. he is high as fuck n is doing my nut in about it :lol:

I don't think he'd discuss his future with you, but then again I could be wrong. On some levels it's a believeable story

Coz it bollocks mate thats why , anyone would get stick for posting this shite , its attention seeking look at me , im in the know i have first hand knowledge .

In fairness, the OP's post count is higher than it seems due to his multiple accounts ;)

In fairness, the OP's post count is higher than it seems due to his multiple accounts ;)

Which one is he , Robgersfan51 ?

Er, I believe the post count is on the member name not on the amount of accounts they may or may not have, just have a look at Bloui for comparison! :lol:

Er, I believe the post count is on the member name not on the amount of accounts they may or may not have, just have a look at Bloui for comparison! :lol:

That's what I mean :pipe:

Trueblue79 should have asked Kris for his pin number while he was at it. He obviously shares his innermost secrets with him. Next time buy Kris a pint and ask him for a poke of his bird. Bound to say yes.

See what happens when you forget to take your amisulpride?

Sorry lads shoud have wrote Kris boyd my fault :lol:(tu)

no need people knew who you were talking just a few smart cunts on here taking the piss.

00000042.gif

Better to be a smart cunt than an idiotic cunt like you (tu)

no need people knew who you were talking just a few smart cunts on here taking the piss.

00000042.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dissed by Boab. How bad can life get?

00000042.gif

:lol: Boab!

This op is talkin shit send in a picture

Coming from the guy who said he met Carlos Cuellar in another thread?

hook line and sinker ya prick, hook line and sinker ya prick

ur story was bull aswell.

This op is talkin shit send in a picture

Coming from the guy who said he met Carlos Cuellar in another thread?

hook line and sinker ya prick, hook line and sinker ya prick

Got a bit of a stutter there?

You said it twice.