115 members have voted

1. 1. kyle or boyd?

• lafferty
    • boyd

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would gee Kyle the nod against united on wednesday, you never know what a bit of confidence could do. Boydys heads been down for a wee while now but still knows where the target is. So im in a split decision here..

One good half of football and he's now a world beater.

Upfront I would have Boyd everyday of the week.

Yeah, that's what i was thinking myself. People have going from wanting Lafferty to die, to now starting every week <cr>

I can't keep up.

Lafferty was played on the wing though so can't we have both?

I'm sure he switched with Naismith when he scored his goal.

If Boyd finds his form again then he plays, no question, but if he doesn't and Kyle can turn that good performance into a good run of form then he has to stay in the team.

Also, it would be incredibly harsh dropping Lafferty for Tannadice.

People have going from wanting Lafferty to die....

Who the fuck said that?

Can't remember his name, but guy on here said it, and another guy on a web stream i was watching. I posted all the info about him that day in the match thread i think it was. Pretty daft, eh?

Only because funds are tight, we should keep Lafferty in the shop window and take one of the 7 or 8 million pound bids that come in for him in the summer.... another good bit of business.

i cant believe more people in here so far have voted for Lafferty over Boyd, wtf :anguish:

Boyd has been unfit, and Walter even said himself that he rushed Boyd back, which is why he's not been at his best, Boyd v Lafferty = Boyd everyday of the week for me

i cant believe more people in here so far have voted for Lafferty over Boyd, wtf :anguish:

Boyd has been unfit, and Walter even said himself that he rushed Boyd back, which is why he's not been at his best, Boyd v Lafferty = Boyd everyday of the week for me

Sums up how fast opinions change on this board though.

This is a no brainer as far as I'm concerned.

Fact:Boyd has not been 100% fit since his injury and was brought back too early, probably because our squad is that threadbare and nobody else was fitting the bill for us.

Fact:Boyd is our top goalscorer and is the deadliest striker in the SPL.

Fact:The service to our strikers has been absolute shit since around March ( apart from possibly the Hearts 4-1 game ) and Boyd has had to play with his back to defenders because every time he got the ball it was from a big punt in the air and not from wide positions.

Fact:Lafferty is now regarded by some of our fans as a world beater after playing about half a game up front and scoring 1 goal......

whereas before, he was playing like a fucking panel beater.

Fact: Boyd scores for fun against Dundee Utd....Boyd's the man, IMO.