Easter Rd Again Crowned Champs.?

Do the maths guys its not hard Celtic drop anything and we win= Title in the bag

I'm not sure that is 'mathematically' correct. They could tie still. And ys, I know we have a better goal difference, but still, I will celebrate when we 'mathematically' can not be caught, not when we most probably will win it.

if they tie then they sit in 10 points, we have the chance to win and go 13 clear with 12 to play for. They have to win.

Do the maths guys its not hard Celtic drop anything and we win= Title in the bag

I'm not sure that is 'mathematically' correct. They could tie still. And ys, I know we have a better goal difference, but still, I will celebrate when we 'mathematically' can not be caught, not when we most probably will win it.

Actually he is correct :P we are currently 11 points in front, if Celtic draw against Hibs we are then 10 points in front, if we win on Sunday we then go to 13 points in front with only 4 games left.

Anyway, I'm not really that interested in what they do, we need to concentrate on what we do and take it one game at a time.

Hibs are awful just now. Although Septic are horrendous too, they were lucky against Well but I think that it will be won at Hibs in front of 800 Rangers fans. It's just a hard one to take for all us who haven't missed a game.

If the scum get beat - we need a draw on sunday

If the scum draw - we need a win on sunday

Fingers crossed lads :wink:

Nope. Due to there being 4 games left with 12 points to play for we won't be officialy crowned champions. Not as if they'll win every game 5/6-0 but we won't get the trophy :wink:

I'm quite confident if we beat Hearts tomorrow Rangers will come out all guns blazing away at Hibs just like we did last game of the season at DU. All the players will know they're 3 points away from the title and we proved we could do it last season so heres hoping we wrap this league up as soon as possible :uk:

Massive, massive game to be won tomorrow before we even think about Easter Road.

We must go at hearts from the start and hope to get an early breakthrough. Hearts will have everyone behind the ball for most of the game so it's going to be very difficult.

Beasley to replace Naismith,KT instead of McCulloch and Boyd up front with Miller would be my changes from Wednesday.