Simply The Best

Jonnyboyrfc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it all go together? Will the number 7 and 16 go towards the original's sales in the chart position?

Yes all different versions are combined... :)

There is also another version at #91 in the iTunes chart... :cool:

Does it all go together? Will the number 7 and 16 go towards the original's sales in the chart position?

Yes all different versions are combined... :)

There is also another version at #91 in the iTunes chart... :cool:

Really?!

I was under the impression this wasn't the case but i'll take your word for it!

I've contacted Bernard Doherty to see if he'd like to revise his po-faced opinion of the campaign given its success this week.

Perhaps the logical conclusion is for a percentage of the unexpected profits to be donated to a charity of the record company's choice?

i hate this song with a passion and for me it is going to ruin my celebrations just having to listen to it

I suppose you could always have YNWA!

why not, just a song int it

Indeed it is.

As is Simply The Best, so why does this particular song going to "ruin your celebrations" while YNWA is only a song??

as i said i hate the song, are you going to oust me as a tim due to this comment i made, and i couldnt care less who is no1, it is of no importance to me at all and for the record YNWA is quite a catchy wee tune imo, i have varied tastes in music and im sure it aint an original scum song now is it

No mate.

If you don't care who is number one, how will Simply The Best ruin your celebrations?