Well done Walter Smith and Davie Weir

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldnt say Davie weir is a credit to his profession he makes a lot of mistakes that seem to go unnoticed but i suppose we have still won the league.

I hope this is his last season as it will be a wee bit desperate if he is playing next season.

Wouldnt say Davie weir is a credit to his profession he makes a lot of mistakes that seem to go unnoticed but i suppose we have still won the league.

I hope this is his last season as it will be a wee bit desperate if he is playing next season.

I know we've discussed this at games David, I'm just talking about the way he looks after himself and conducts himself on and off the park. Theres many a player who could learn a few things from him.

Was always going to be between Davis and Weir, Davis would have been my pick, but well done David Weir.

There was only one manager worthy of the award, Walter Smith!

I would say he is more than a credit to his profession. Almost 40, captaining Rangers to double glory, playing almost every game, one of the best in his position in the league, consistant, a gentleman and role model...

I know we've discussed this at games David, I'm just talking about the way he looks after himself and conducts himself on and off the park. Theres many a player who could learn a few things from him.

Cant fault the guy off the park and same on it most of the time.

But I dont want a team on gentlemen playing for us i would rather have 11 arrogant cunts that are good than 11 nice guys who are shit.

I would say he is more than a credit to his profession. Almost 40, captaining Rangers to double glory, playing almost every game, one of the best in his position in the league, consistant, a gentleman and role model...

I just pray he goes at the end of the season with a bit of dignity if he doesnt it will seem desperate in my eyes as he doesnt know when to let go and let Danny Wilson and Andy Webster come it.

Give him a coaching role if there is space if not tough he has done a job.

Considering he came in on a 6 month deal to patch up a shite defense...... He's will have 2 league medals(should have been 3) 4 cup medals and played in a European final and only missed a handful of games in all that time at nearly 40 years old!!! I think it is well deserved!! Congratulations Davie

Weir makes mistakes which go unpunished? <cr>

You can count the number of mistakes he has made on one hand. And thats not just for this season, that's over his entire Rangers career.

The guy has been an incredible player for us and I hate the way that people try to create faults that aren't there on the basis of his age.

People won't truly appreciate how good he has been for us until he isn't here anymore.

If David Weir signs a new deal he will not be used as back-up, he will be a first team regular, and if he doesn't sign a new deal (which I think he will) I can't see him staying on in a coaching position.

I see David Goodwillie got the Young Player of the Year award aswell.

i he's been making mistakes most weeks now. steven davis should have got it.

but well done davie boy. hail.gif

I just pray he goes at the end of the season with a bit of dignity if he doesnt it will seem desperate in my eyes as he doesnt know when to let go and let Danny Wilson and Andy Webster come it.

Give him a coaching role if there is space if not tough he has done a job.

To be honest I think that's a pretty disrespectful way to talk about a guy who has been one of our most consistant players over the past decade.

Weir makes mistakes which go unpunished? <cr>

You can count the number of mistakes he has made on one hand. And thats not just for this season, that's over his entire Rangers career.

The guy has been an incredible player for us and I hate the way that people try to create faults that aren't there on the basis of his age.

People won't truly appreciate how good he has been for us until he isn't here anymore.

There is alot of small mistakes he does make but thats nit picking TBH.

He has been a decent player for us although i would like this to be his last season.