May 9th 1:30pm

littletomlin

if we werent lifting and parading the trophy who on here would actually be going.

being completey honest i wouldnt if it was 3 on a saturday then i no problem but sunday games early kick offs are sometimes hard to attend.

then also the monday morning hangover.

if we werent lifting and parading the trophy who on here would actually be going.

being completey honest i wouldnt if it was 3 on a saturday then i no problem but sunday games early kick offs are sometimes hard to attend.

it's this can't be arsed attitude that really pisses me off!

I'll be there no matter wat

agree with u mate, i wouldnt, play sunday league *cough* haha - so wouldnt have made it under normal circumstances

Given your location (Fort William) I sympathise with your predicament, but, as it's the last competitive game until August............I must ask.

ARE YOU AFF' YER' NUT? :sherlock:

Be there or be square. :wink:

Give your ticket to someone else who will appreciate it. Too many supporters with this sort of attitude and no wonder the atmosphere at Ibrox is awful.