***The Official Champions v Dundee United Thread*** Boyd, Novo

Muff

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Gweedy just said 85 mins of that game were boring the last 5 was the only good part. i thought we played well first half and not so much second ahlf.

I thought that was a great performance from the fringe lads today. DU only got back in to that game due to a very lucky goal. I thought Little, Fleck, Naismith, Smith and Edu were all impressive. And as for Davie Weir - well did he put a foot wrong?

Mark Gweedy just said 85 mins of that game were boring the last 5 was the only good part. i thought we played well first half and not so much second ahlf.

Ha Ha well the commontator on that stream i was watching didn't say it was boring.

what did he say about the sellick game.??? how sellick are back to playing wonderful football.

and neil lennon has got back to there best.

I thought that was a great performance from the fringe lads today. DU only got back in to that game due to a very lucky goal. I thought Little, Fleck, Naismith, Smith and Edu were all impressive. And as for Davie Weir - well did he put a foot wrong?

Edu wasn't in the game today. looked slow aswell.

Ha Ha well the commontator on that stream i was watching didn't say it was boring.

what did he say about the sellick game.??? how sellick are back to playing wonderful football.

and neil lennon has got back to there best.

didnt say anything about their game mate was at tannadice today. i totally disagree with him, we played well the first half and with no pressure on us to win and 2-0 up, we didnt realy give 100% in the second half, very understandable too.

Edu wasn't in the game today. looked slow aswell.

Edu done what hes asked to do, break down their play and not let them get clear shots at goal. when thomson when off he ahd to do the dirty work. If thomson stayed on i bet he would have been more advanced

I expect to see McGregor, Whittaker, McCulloch, Davis, Miller and Lafferty back in the starting eleven come Tuesday.

hope we dont see McCulloch bit i think we will, Edu dropped for Thomson if he is fit after that knock.