Police say no to Neville's testimonial.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Manchester Utd, Greater Manchester Police and Gary Neville. The treatment of our fans at the UEFA Cup Final and the last time we played at Old Trafford should not be forgotten. I for one don't want to be associated with Manchester Celtic in any way whatsoever

Tell them to stick their money-spinning testimonial because i don't think any Rangers fan who was in Manchester in 2008 would ever want to go back for a football game.

Fuck Manchester Utd, Greater Manchester Police and Gary Neville. The treatment of our fans at the UEFA Cup Final and the last time we played at Old Trafford should not be forgotten. I for one don't want to be associated with Manchester Celtic in any way whatsoever

Tell them to stick their money-spinning testimonial because i don't think any Rangers fan who was in Manchester in 2008 would ever want to go back for a football game.

(tu)

when has he previously proved he's a money grabbin bastard ?

Easy.. by gladly taking 20-30-40-50-60 grand a week for years. And then expecing a 'testimonial'. It (100%) better go to charity.

Ask him to get up at 5am to work in a shop serving the public. Or work in a trauma center, or working with kids with debilitating diseases.

These testimonials are ok for footballers that worked hard all of their lives and never got the rewards that a Gary Neville has. He doesn't need it.

Pisses me off. But.. just my opinion.

Couldn't lace Hutton's boots.

when has he previously proved he's a money grabbin bastard ?

Easy.. by gladly taking 20-30-40-50-60 grand a week for years. And then expecing a 'testimonial'. It (100%) better go to charity.

Ask him to get up at 5am to work in a shop serving the public. Or work in a trauma center, or working with kids with debilitating diseases.

These testimonials are ok for footballers that worked hard all of their lives and never got the rewards that a Gary Neville has. He doesn't need it.

Pisses me off. But.. just my opinion.

Couldn't lace Hutton's boots.

If you were offered that amount of money a week from the club you love would you not take it ?

The guy's a cunt anyway :dry:

Agree mate, hes a right wanker, fuck him and his testimonial.

Cant find the quote but distinctly remeber reading him saying he was annoyed he couldn,t get to Eastlands to support Rangers as they were the Scottish team he liked as a boy.

Cant find the quote but distinctly remeber reading him saying he was annoyed he couldn,t get to Eastlands to support Rangers as they were the Scottish team he liked as a boy.

iv'e got a feelin you've just made that up

They never had any intention of asking Rangers to this testimonial it's just another spin to bring the limelight on Rangers fans to try and take the blame away from the manchester polis. Told yees before that cnut alex ferguson hates Rangers. :sherlock:

They never had any intention of asking Rangers to this testimonial it's just another spin to bring the limelight on Rangers fans to try and take the blame away from the manchester polis. Told yees before that cnut alex ferguson hates Rangers. :sherlock:

Now Iv'e heard it all :lol: :lol: :lol:

iv'e got a feelin you've just made that up

Why the fuck would I make it up. Talk sense ya clown. I couldn,t give two fucks who he supported as a boy, youth, man ok.I was adding to the thread what i remember reading.