New Home Shirt Thread

Ace

If this was the home top, would you buy it ?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. If this was the home top, would you buy it ?

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really really like this one, the first genuinely nice one we've had in years. Like the new England top, only because it's Rangers blue looks less like a £5 ASDA top.

• the stars are white
  • it is a tight fit
  • at the bottom right of the shirt there the seam is at the bottom, there is a little bit that reads "the rangers" or something like that.

Love the retro look look forward to seein the away top

if things are correct then that leaked away one will be it, as the leaked home one is real by the looks of it.

with the third kit being black this year, im sure it said that in a statement on the website a while back.

a lot of people hated this strip in that shitty old picture...

i love this. fucking brilliant.

This (tu) that other pic never done it justice, the quality on the pic was very low and wasnt the biggest of pics.

i realy like this one and i like the fact its going so far back.

Hated it at first, like it now. Only thing I don't like is the T on the shorts. :disappointment:

I don't think the T will be on the shorts when we are playing mate as the T was also on Scotland shorts when modelling the kit but wasn't on the shorts when they played. Could be wrong though (tu)

Very, very impressed with this. Umbro have done a good job with this (tu)

The sponsor could have been a lot worse and its kind of refreshing not to see the same old carling sponsor again.

Also, the socks are black with red tops, and thats all... No extra red lines around the sock, just plain and simple the traditional way.