Liverpool situation NOT good..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres to Chelsea!

would be a good signing for chelsea but i think barca mite nick him as they seem to be flashin the cash the now :wink:

Villa, Messi, Ibra, Pedro, Bojan & Torres ? never

They'd have a no bad 5's team to be fair.

Wee Bojan sits oot first.

The EPL is falling to pieces. First Portsmouth, now Liverpool.

Makes me happy Chelsea have no debt.

They don't? That is pretty good going!

In a few years Chelsea will be the only team left.

Yep, it's been confirmed a few times in the past few years, we don't owe anything to Abramovich nor any banks etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't Arsenal also have little debts?

Yep, it's been confirmed a few times in the past few years, we don't owe anything to Abramovich nor any banks etc.

I tried reading about Arsenal's debt there but it is too early for it to make sense. They got a £260m loan for the stadium but their turnover is like £200m. I think they are fine. They are still shite though :sherlock:

I tried reading about Arsenal's debt there but it is too early for it to make sense. They got a £260m loan for the stadium but their turnover is like £200m. I think they are fine. They are still shite though :sherlock:

:lol:

True enough.

it must be great having your billionaire owner wipe clear any debt the club owes out, including to him :lol:

any losses chelsea make every year also are covered by abramovich's businesses apparently, nice set up the chelsea have now

as for arsenal, imagine what they could spend when the stadium has been paid off, probably why wenger is still there, he knows the future will be brighter for arsenal

man united may end up in the shit though, a helluva lot of their debt is (for all intents purposes) owned by the US government, when the banks collapsed, and AIG got a 52billion credit line of Bush and co, the government took over 79.9% of AIG

and when the glazers purchased man united, all the debt they used to buy the club was transferred to the club in a massive loan that was sanctioned by the owners of AIG (who were pally with the glazers), rumour has it that it was a ridiculously low interest rate back then

Now though it aint

BBC

Liverpool are currently £351.4m in debt and the club's finances will not be helped by the failure to qualify for the lucrative Champions League next season. There are also issues over funding for a new stadium in Stanley Park as well as providing a budget for manager Rafael Benitez to operate with in the transfer market.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8705180.stm

no champions league and £351.4m in debt

how do they cope with that ..even with the Sky Millions etc

liverpool are celtic in disguise hope the 2 of them go bust :wink:

:lol:

Considering Liverpool are actually the protestant team in Liverpool?...

I don't even like the bastards but surely Man U are sellik in disguise?

protestant team in liverpool?thats news to me didnt think english teams bothered with all that nonesense more region rivalry :wink:

So why would you call them celtic in disguise if you didn't think they bothered with all that nonsense ?, or did you just see a couple of posts on here about this celtic/Liverpool nonsense and decide to go along with it ?.

Tbh I wouldn't want Liverpool to go under! I'd just enjoy to see them languishing lower and lower in the EPL. :sherlock:

Aside from Rangers or Chelsea winning, nothing gives me more satisfaction than watching Liverpool and of course Celtic, suffer. :pipe:

Chelsea will be fucked when Abramovich pulls out. He isn't going to be around forever and then you'll go back to being an utter shit club who won't win a league title for about 50 years. :sherlock:

Chelsea will be fucked when Abramovich pulls out. He isn't going to be around forever and then you'll go back to being an utter shit club who won't win a league title for about 50 years. :sherlock:

Except we don't have any debt and are quickly coming to the point where we will start to make a profit in a couple of years. :pipe: