Kris Boyd will leave Rangers this summer

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s disappointing.

Living in hope now that the funds from players sold will go back to the manager to find a replacement.

And Boyd is replaceable.

We've no sold anybody yet.

True , but it is starting to look likely that Bougherra and Wilson will move on.

And it was funds from the sale of them that I was making reference to , as well as the 5 million for transfers being mentioned.

Mmm. I think Wilson will stay and Bougherra, well £5M would be great for him.

Wilson has made it pretty clear that he has no intention of extending his stay at Ibrox , Smith him self has said Wilson will be moving on.

The fee for Bougherra could be dependant on how good a World Cup he has , the club rejecting a 5 million bid from Galatasaray in search of more is encouraging though

Dissapointed in him, won't stay at Rangers after being asked from Walter even with DOUBLE wages, poor show. Enjoy your extra cash Kris, you'll regret leaving Ibrox, you could have become a Legend at Rangers, potentially beating Coistys record. If Walter and Ally can't talk you into staying at Ibrox, especially with double wages then there's no hope.

If we offered 20 grand a week for Boyd and he knocked it back, then surely we should have offered a bit more.

Even if we offered 30 grand, thats only another half million a year. Losing him for that would be ridiculous as we'll either spend much more replacing him or end up with a lesser player.

Rangers year, doesn't look all that impressive if you remove Boyd's goals, so folk mustn't underestimate his contribution and value to the team both footballing and financial wise.

I know money is tight but losing Boyd would be a big blow to morale and will almost certainly come back to bite us on the arse.

So much for staying if Walter stayed then eh?

Disappointing news, and looks as if a Lafferty and Miller combination up front is what we will be seeing next season, unless a replacement is brought in. Will be a big loss for us, but will be a poor signing in the Premiership, and will be quick to get a way out.

ok we are losing a player who couldnt play in the c/l,against the scum or in important league matches . admitted he scored against the lower teams, but surely with cash available to bring another striker and wide players to allow davis in the middle. i dont think goals in the spl will be a problem. see you soon kris. very soon.

Disappointed

Dissapointed in him, won't stay at Rangers after being asked from Walter even with DOUBLE wages, poor show. Enjoy your extra cash Kris, you'll regret leaving Ibrox, you could have become a Legend at Rangers, potentially beating Coistys record. If Walter and Ally can't talk you into staying at Ibrox, especially with double wages then there's no hope.

Fixed that up for you,McBoyd.:pipe:

Now! I would prefer that Boyd stayed and broke every record in the book, but if he has decided that the lure of the Sheckel means more to him than playing for Rangers, then that's his prerogative and good luck to him.

The thing that really pisses me off ( If he DOES leave ) is that the announcement came via a fuckin newspaper and not from the official source of our Club website.

I know it's a moot point as to who should let the cat out of the bag; The Club or Boyd himself, but either way it is a fucking disgrace to hear it 2nd hand from a Daily rag.

Just my opinion.:angry:

To start with I really did not want him to leave but after the way hes left us in the dark for months I couldnt care less now.

He can go to whoever he wants if 20k isnt enough to play for his supposed boyhood hereos then he can fuck off.

For someone who claims to be a Rangers fan, I can't believe he is leaving us cause we aren't paying him enough. Thousands of people would give an arm and a leg to pull on that jersey and play for the team they love. It seems as though Boyd is focused on the money.

"Jamie Hillhouse, Ayr, said: "I had to laugh at the story linking Boyd with Celtic because I know he's signing for Newcastle United. Kris was playing golf with Alan Shearer at Turnberry last week and I'm surprised nobody picked up on that. It's obvious St James' Park is his next port of call."

If he was at turnberry last week i doubt that they were walking about anything else other than him moving to newcastle.

tht quotes aff a mad online hotline thing

That’s disappointing.

Living in hope now that the funds from players sold will go back to the manager to find a replacement.

And Boyd is replaceable.

that boy klasnic is avaliable after being told by owen coyle to go.

"Jamie Hillhouse, Ayr, said: "I had to laugh at the story linking Boyd with Celtic because I know he's signing for Newcastle United. Kris was playing golf with Alan Shearer at Turnberry last week and I'm surprised nobody picked up on that. It's obvious St James' Park is his next port of call."

If he was at turnberry last week i doubt that they were walking about anything else other than him moving to newcastle.

tht quotes aff a mad online hotline thing

He was in tenerife last week.... :sherlock:

Very Disappointed in Boyd, he said he wanted to stay, wanted to sign on for life, said he would stay if Smith Stays and then he still isnt happy with a 20K a week wage.

I know that a lot of time Walter says one thing but means another, but those quotes are pretty much hard evidence that Boyd is away.

And how fucking disappointed am I in him? Massively.

"He'll have a big influence on it," said Boyd of his contract talks.

"He's a manager I want to play under, he's shown faith in me, so I would like to keep paying him back for showing faith in me by scoring goals."

He said that on the 19th of February, but he has been stringing the fans along. The fact that he didn't sign a contract like that when we're in this situation speaks volumes.

Imagine turning down £20,0000 a week to play for Rangers doh

People call Cuellar a judas, not sure what makes Kris Boyd any different.