Rangers In For Tommy Smith

no thanks. If we can afford him we should be in for Andy Carroll of Newcastle, hes got a mention on SS today, Peter Lovenkrands says he should be selected by Craig Levein for the National squad as he has scottish grandparents. He has put away 17 goals in 34 appearances for Newcastle, and reminds me a bit of Mark Hately in height and strength!

sorry mate we have no chance of affording him. I doubt we could even afford lovenkrands now.

I`m sure this story about tommy smith is a lot of rubbish but if it ends up true even walter would have backed up

my theory that he can`t pick a striker .

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no thanks. If we can afford him we should be in for Andy Carroll of Newcastle, hes got a mention on SS today, Peter Lovenkrands says he should be selected by Craig Levein for the National squad as he has scottish grandparents. He has put away 17 goals in 34 appearances for Newcastle, and reminds me a bit of Mark Hately in height and strength!

......and a mix between Duncan Ferguson and Paul Gascoigne in temperament!

Andy Carroll would be a great signing, but he's a bit of a nutcase.

He would cost £millions and we don`t have it. ( pity though because I think he would do great up here )

you`d be looking at £10million for him . He is rated very high and he`s english which will appeal to them

more once the new rule comes in.

Just wish he would play for Scotland.

I look forward to the day he leaves ESPN.

EDIT - Could have sworn the title said Tommy Smyth. crab.png

Used to have to listen to that cunt when I was in OZ on ESPN- What a fanny

almost ruined Rangers run to the UEFA Cup Final for me

That little fat four eyed cunt knows absolutely FUCK ALL about football.I'd like to stick his head up his arse, never mind in the auld onion bag.:anguish:Shaka Hislop should stick the nut on the wee fanny every time he opens his gub.

I'm srry but who? I think this is a fantasy article from the sun. They want to make us look like fools signing players no-ones heard of in contrast to them signing well known players. I'll take this with a pinch of salt.

£2M For a 30 year old ? or around £1M for a promising young talent who is a die hard bluenose ?

If we dont sign David Goodwillie this year i dont think we will ever get him.

dont fancy him at all tbh

i agree with amac, some of the shite we have been linked with is being put out there to piss us fans off and get us restless

dont believe anything until its on the clubs official website.

t smith, l miller, j mcarthur, g mcauley - fucking hell - AYE RIGHT!! :anguish: x 10000000000000

EDIT - Could have sworn the title said Tommy Smyth. :crab:

Been watching ESPN Presspass recently, christ, he's really an awful man.

Tommy Smith - hope not.

He would cost £millions and we don`t have it. ( pity though because I think he would do great up here )

you`d be looking at £10million for him . He is rated very high and he`s english which will appeal to them

No, I wish he doesn't.

He's English, don't want token Scotsman.

EDIT - Could have sworn the title said Tommy Smyth. crab.png

Used to have to listen to that cunt when I was in OZ on ESPN- What a fanny

almost ruined Rangers run to the UEFA Cup Final for me

That little fat four eyed cunt knows absolutely FUCK ALL about football.I'd like to stick his head up his arse, never mind in the auld onion bag.:anguish:Shaka Hislop should stick the nut on the wee fanny every time he opens his gub.

:lol:

£2M For a 30 year old ? or around £1M for a promising young talent who is a die hard bluenose ?

If we dont sign David Goodwillie this year i dont think we will ever get him.

Goodwillie is not a die hard bluenose.

His sister Kayleigh, was in one of my old teachers classes... at the catholic school in Stirling...

he is a blue nose and even if his sister was in " your old teachers class ?" at a catholic school it doesn`t make her a catholic.

between 30-40% of my local catholic high school is full of non catholics.

No, I wish he doesn't.

Boring, Goram was born in England, Gough was born in Sweden and raised in South Africa, apart from that I don't give a shit where a player comes from as long as they do a good job for the team, firstly Rangers, then couldn't care less if they played for Scotland, England or Papa New Guinea!!!

No, I wish he doesn't.

Boring, Goram was born in England, Gough was born in Sweden and raised in South Africa, apart from that I don't give a shit where a player comes from as long as they do a good job for the team, firstly Rangers, then couldn't care less if they played for Scotland, England or Papa New Guinea!!!

I was talking about the National Team, not Rangers <cr>

Its a bit shady going after a guy - talking about http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8709946.stm - who's played for the Under 21s IMo.

No, I wish he doesn't.

I was talking about the National Team, not Rangers <cr>

Its a bit shady going after a guy - talking about http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8709946.stm - who's played for the Under 21s IMo.

I know you were, that's the boring part when you keep talking about token scotsmen etc and shouldn't be allowed to play for Scotland, would you complain if some of these players actually took us to the finals of a major tournament for the first time in years?