Boydie to sign new contract 12th July, 1690 !

If this does actually happen, we should scrap the £20k a week offer we put down initially and reduce it to £13k or £14k.

And why would he sign it, he already has better offers on the table elsewhere

Never said that, I meant if he comes back to Rangers with his tail between his legs...

I don't even want him to stay anymore, all this talk of him is doing my head in now.

He's one player, Rangers is bigger than one player.

NO player is bigger than the club. Although some of them like to think they are.

That is exactly what I said.

We are a better team unit without him imo and he isnt worth 18k per week to be a squad player as he doesnt contribute in the CL or against the mhanks, plus we also need to start producing better quality youngsters and they need good role models to look up to and learn from, not guys like Boyd who cant even get himself into decent physical condition and only gives 100% when he feels like it or his contract is up for re-negotiation, The lack of interest (even as a bosman) pretty much says it all and the sooner we get him out the door the better for me.

We are a better team unit without him imo and he isnt worth 18k per week to be a squad player as he doesnt contribute in the CL or against the mhanks, plus we also need to start producing better quality youngsters and they need good role models to look up to and learn from, not guys like Boyd who cant even get himself into decent physical condition and only gives 100% when he feels like it or his contract is up for re-negotiation, The lack of interest (even as a bosman) pretty much says it all and the sooner we get him out the door the better for me.

well said

(tu)

I'm prepared to get shot down for saying this but I think Boyd has done well enough for us to not get called a cunt by our own support. It is baffling and disappointing if he goes to a mid-table English club but I certainly wont be calling him a cunt. I appreciate what he's done for us and if/when he leaves then we move on and look to replace him but he shouldnt be turned into some sort of villain.

I'm prepared to get shot down for saying this but I think Boyd has done well enough for us to not get called a cunt by our own support. It is baffling and disappointing if he goes to a mid-table English club but I certainly wont be calling him a cunt. I appreciate what he's done for us and if/when he leaves then we move on and look to replace him but he shouldnt be turned into some sort of villain.

Fair one, but he more or less said if Walter stays then he will. Walter is staying, yet Boyd now says he is off. If he said from the start that he was going then he would have gained a lot more respect and all this fannying around now is losing him a lot of fans. Im not that bothered if he stays or goes but I can see how many have been rubbed up the wrong way over this.

Fair one, but he more or less said if Walter stays then he will. Walter is staying, yet Boyd now says he is off. If he said from the start that he was going then he would have gained a lot more respect and all this fannying around now is losing him a lot of fans. Im not that bothered if he stays or goes but I can see how many have been rubbed up the wrong way over this.

If he said during the season that he was planning on leaving then people would be saying 'fuckin hell, we're in a title run-in and you keep talking about leaving. You dont care about us, you're a cunt' etc. There's no way for him to win.

(tu) absolutely.

If he said during the season that he was planning on leaving then people would be saying 'fuckin hell, we're in a title run-in and you keep talking about leaving. You dont care about us, you're a cunt' etc. There's no way for him to win.

yes there was, sign the new contract and let us punt him to make the club money, he knew we were skint, he says he loves the club like us, which he doesnt, i dont rate him which is why i say, sign him up then punt him

(tu)

Okay! now we know what you think,consider yourself shot down. :tank:

How quick we turn, how fickle we are. The Boyd haters are out in force on this thread. AS they say their is a fine line between love and hate.

I would love to see him stay - he deserves to be our highest paid player and if he does go I hope he does well and I am sure one of his motivations for going is to prove all the Boyd haters that he can score elsewher, to prove those who say he can only score in the SPL wrong and if he does go I look forward to him proving how good he is. Sometimes you only realise what you are missing once its gone and that goes for Boyd and us.

Stay Boyd, but if you go - good luck and bext wishes!