Rangers no longer marketing a controlling stake

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Alistair Johnston remain as chairman then? Or is this the much prophesied return of SDM as chairman?

I think it means the status quo for the foreseeable future. MIH clearly have had enough of this Ellis person, he's not convinced them he's in it for the right reasons.

So the business plan we have now stays in place.

it means we are stuck with Murray,it means the bank still running the club, it means more cuts,it means selling our best players below their true value,it means replacing them with 3rd rate no-hopers,it means were a laughing stock ,it means handing the rotten mob the title!!!

:lol:

oh well, looks like its more of Murrays downsizing :anguish:

be interesting to see where this goes <cr>

not totally suprised, that wee prick shug keevins said months ago murray wouldnt sell and would come back into the picture for next season!

very interesting indeed

it means we are stuck with Murray,it means the bank still running the club, it means more cuts,it means selling our best players below their true value,it means replacing them with 3rd rate no-hopers,it means were a laughing stock ,it means handing the rotten mob the title!!!

Heard that last year.

If those in charge at Rangers didn't trust Ellis enough to sell the club to him, fair enough.

(tu)

i certainly didnt know whether to trust the cunt, i thought anyone would be better than murray but the more that ellis cunt saga rolled on, the more i was not wanting him anywhere near our club.

If those in charge at Rangers didn't trust Ellis enough to sell the club to him, fair enough.

Or they ran out of patience with him, the bid was protracted at best….

Either way, there's some sort of 'trust' issue involved.

But I agree.

Aw naw, wits that big ball of fire in the sky?

Heard that last year.

Indeed. murray haters are hilarious!

Heard that last year.

lets be honest and realistic, if Mowbray hadnt changed his whole team in january we wouldnt have won title,we have lost 6 players since end of season and more will follow players dont hang around a sinking ship and get draged down with it they jump ship....just watch mcgregor,davis,thompson,and others go.i pray i am wrong but i doubt it.its a very worrying time.