Kris Boyd officially signs for Middlesbrough

FFS the amount of "boyd dosent score against the top" ffs!! Thats a blatant lie

we cannot let the truth get in the way of bitterness - the comments on here when a player leaves our club are embarrasing

Aye, that's why everybody's pissed off with Boyd because he's leaving our magnificent club. Open your eye's, he was dishonest, shite from Christmas and now he's proved he's a money grabbin bastard with no ambition.

Rangers man my arse.

He is a Rangers man - there is no doubt about that

As for the rest of what you say - bitterness at its best

I have my doubts.

What else in my comment is sheer bitterness ?, was he amazing and a hard worker from Christmas to the end of the season and I just didn't notice it ?.

I agree he did not play well when he returned from injury

I do not know anybody who would turn down £10k a week + a large signing on fee - to remain in the SPL

As for lack of ambition - Boyd has achieved his lifetime abition - by playing for us

In my opinion he has made the right move

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thread is too long to read to find specifics

has he actually signed for them yet?

and i am not sure why people are calling him a money grabber, a money grabber would be playing in turkey on 50k per week

he is to scared to go to Turkey, because he would be found out, and ran out of the country.

Anyway fucking despise middlesburger woeful fans, woeful side and a club with taigs at the heart of it. There fans are embarrising.

Left behind by the 2 big clubs from the north east

if you thought mcdonald was lazy, you havnt seen anything yet

he may score a few goals against the few worst teams in the league providing he gets service but against the better teams and promotion rivals he will be a man short, up against any half decent defender hes useless, the championship is very rough and full of athletes, this will not suit kris one bit, for such a big guy, hes a bit of a poof, no offense to anyone

very slow, thick as shit, thinks hes better than he is, very poor close control, cant pass, no skill, cant create goals for himself like any decent striker can, gets caught offside all the time due to his lack of pace and lack of intelligence and he loves himself, but he can take a penalty if needed

but hey what do i know! doh!

overall imo hes pish, not a bad bosman squad player but not worth his huge salary and certainly not a first team regular for any half decent team

not as good as some fans make out but i think he is as rotten as others make out

i wont miss him

chesney out by xmas and boro will be nowhere near the promotion places, although thats nothing to do with boyd, just your manager, hes fucking clueless! flood, killen............

(tu)

if he was as much of a money grabber as people on here like to make out, he would have signed for the turkish team and not cared a jot about how he was percieved there

It doesn’t work like that and he will be on roughly the same as the Turks would have offered him plus who the fuck wants to live in an absolute shit hole like Turkey??

he will be on roughly 50k per week at boro?

fuck i would move to turkey for 2 years to get 50k per week

plently people go and work in iraq and such for a lot less

Christ doh doh doh doh doh

FFS the amount of "boyd dosent score against the top" ffs!! Thats a blatant lie

we cannot let the truth get in the way of bitterness - the comments on here when a player leaves our club are embarrasing

Aye, that's why everybody's pissed off with Boyd because he's leaving our magnificent club. Open your eye's, he was dishonest, shite from Christmas and now he's proved he's a money grabbin bastard with no ambition.

Rangers man my arse.

He is a Rangers man - there is no doubt about that

As for the rest of what you say - bitterness at its best

I have my doubts.

What else in my comment is sheer bitterness ?, was he amazing and a hard worker from Christmas to the end of the season and I just didn't notice it ?.

I agree he did not play well when he returned from injury

I do not know anybody who would turn down £10k a week + a large signing on fee - to remain in the SPL

As for lack of ambition - Boyd has achieved his lifetime abition - by playing for us

In my opinion he has made the right move

What the fuck are you on about ?.

So you know for a fact that Boyd's only ambition in life was to play for Rangers despite the fact that he said he wanted to leave because he had bigger ambition ?

i couldnt care less, your so wrong in my opinion

to think we dont make players millionnaires is madness

I can tell you he is not a millionaire or even close to it. But after signing for Boro he is now

How do you know,have you seen his bank account?

Alright guys! Just to see if use had any info on Boyd? Rumour has it down here he's signed for us but nothing official! How come use didn't get him tied down to a contract is he a trouble maker or something! I seem to recall him refusing to play for Scotland!

This is no boro fan from Middlesborough. What gives it away is it's use of "ues", which is a Scottish colloquialism. It should really be "yous" but even thats not a word but a slang term. Anyway its not the way they speak in Middlesborough.

I can tell you he is not a millionaire or even close to it. But after signing for Boro he is now

Nah he is just a know it all in general.

Nah he is just a know it all in general.

He likes to think he does.

I am really bored of Kris Boyd. I really wish he would hurry up and find another club, I really don't want him to do a U-turn. I was a Boyd fan when he was here, well to be honest I was a fan of his goals. His attitude was always questionable as was his work ethic and fitness overall. He did a job though, for him to claim he has achieved everything he can at Rangers is laughable though. He may have won all the trophies he is realistically going to get his hands on, there was a lot more that he could have achieved though.

this

Do the maths and learn a little about how life works

You've still not answerd my question.

It’s a stupid question as it’s against the law. As i say, do the maths. once you leave school and get a job you will learn about tax, life expenses then you will see how silly it is to think Boyd is a cash millionaire

Its a stupid question as its against the law. As i say, do the maths. once you leave school and get a job you will learn about tax, life expenses then you will see how silly it is to think Boyd is a cash millionaire

Well there you go folks hes been talking shite all the way through this thread.

Unless he had seen boyds bank account or was a close friend of boyds,theres no way he would know way if boyd was a millionaire or not.

12 grand a week for 4 and a half years, aye he will be nowhere near a millionaire.

What is it with you and about how life works :lol:?, what is the meaning of life since you obviously know so much, oh wise one :rolleyes: ?

It’s a stupid question as it’s against the law. As i say, do the maths. once you leave school and get a job you will learn about tax, life expenses then you will see how silly it is to think Boyd is a cash millionaire

Well there you go folks hes been talking shite all the way through this thread.

Unless he had seen boyds bank account or was a close friend of boyds,theres no way he would know way he would know if boyd was a millionaire or not.

Fucking hell mate, are you serious? hahahaha

Wake up and smell the coffee

Sorry Mister 'I know everything about life', but can you try and stop being such a condescending arsehole?

Cheers (tu)

Sorry Mister 'I know everything about life', but can you try and stop being such a condescending arsehole?

Cheers (tu)

I am not. The lads have obviously not left home and had to do things from themselves. I was like that as a nipper too, it’s perfectly normal (tu)