Kris Boyd officially signs for Middlesbrough

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killen is away and I think Boyd and McDonald are great scorers

That's gonna be a interesting relationship they had a bit of a battle up here to get top goal scorer, boyd won of course.

I bet you skippy isn't happy with Boyd's signing.

Boyds lazy and on a more important side note I hate your club.

Haha I'm glad you care enough to hate us, at least when register in your emotions although unfortunately I'm not as small minded as you! Had Boyd resigned you would have cheered him when he scored but as he's moved you've found it difficult to deal with, nothing like being a wee kid with a temper tantrum throwing your toys out the pram and hitting people that are next to you!

You are indeed a mug sir

It's got nothing to do with Boyd joining you :lol:

Your club is full of f*nian rejects, for that reason I dislike you's.

I wish him well at Middlesborough - he done well for us over the years - and leaves a better player than he was when he arrived

Its a pity that he is now getting stick for having the audacity to leave Rangers

I think he'll be shit down there, could generally only score against the bottom 6 with the odd goal against the top 6 and the top 6 in the spl are about the same level as the bottom half of the championship.

He'll be a failure down there and will want to come back here with his tail between his legs.

FFS the amount of "boyd dosent score against the top" ffs!! Thats a blatant lie

we cannot let the truth get in the way of bitterness - the comments on here when a player leaves our club are embarrasing

we cannot let the truth get in the way of bitterness - the comments on here when a player leaves our club are embarrasing

Aye, that's why everybody's pissed off with Boyd because he's leaving our magnificent club. Open your eye's, he was dishonest, shite from Christmas and now he's proved he's a money grabbin bastard with no ambition.

Rangers man my arse.

He's not getting stick for leaving, he's getting stick for being dishonest about it and not turning up since December.

I disagree - what did he say that was dishonest?

Have you had a hernia operation? - there is no way he should have been playing as quickly after the operation - he was rushed back because of Lafferty's performances

There are reasons why he left and maybe sometime we will hear what they were - as always happens a bit down the line

His record against the taigs is poor but 25 goals against dundee utd. The goals against hibs, hearts, motherwell will we just forget all that to suit the agenda.

People said he only scored against the bottom six so yes its a blatant lie

Yeah, he said he wanted a new contract about three weeks before we offered him one.

And I don't buy that thing with the injury. It's not an excuse for four/five months of utter dross from him.

Aye, that's why everybody's pissed off with Boyd because he's leaving our magnificent club. Open your eye's, he was dishonest, shite from Christmas and now he's proved he's a money grabbin bastard with no ambition.

Rangers man my arse.

He is a Rangers man - there is no doubt about that

As for the rest of what you say - bitterness at its best

Boyds lazy and on a more important side note I hate your club.

Haha I'm glad you care enough to hate us, at least when register in your emotions although unfortunately I'm not as small minded as you! Had Boyd resigned you would have cheered him when he scored but as he's moved you've found it difficult to deal with, nothing like being a wee kid with a temper tantrum throwing your toys out the pram and hitting people that are next to you!

You are indeed a mug sir

Maybe he's like me and just dislikes your club regardless of Boyd signing for you lot.

Rangers man my arse.

Kris boyd let the fans down badly, there is no denying this.

The point im debating is the bullshit posted about not doing it against the top 6. Everyone except the taigs is the reply you get when you prove the top6 myth

Yeah, he said he wanted a new contract about three weeks before we offered him one.

And I don't buy that thing with the injury. It's not an excuse for four/five months of utter dross from him.

We did not offer him the terms he wanted or something else happend to change his mind - people are allowed to do that

Yes his form was poor to the end of the season - that happens with players - I cannot see anything dishonest - and we would all look after number one - if we had the opportunity

Rangers man my arse.

Kris boyd let the fans down badly, there is no denying this.

The point im debating is the bullshit posted about not doing it against the top 6. Everyone except the taigs is the reply you get when you prove the top6 myth

I never said anything about him never scoring against the top 6, but it was against the bottom 6 where he was really at his best and would pop up with the odd goal against the top 6, his record against celtic isn't good but I don't hang that other his head.

Rangers man my arse.

He is a Rangers man - there is no doubt about that

As for the rest of what you say - bitterness at its best

I have my doubts.

What else in my comment is sheer bitterness ?, was he amazing and a hard worker from Christmas to the end of the season and I just didn't notice it ?.

thread is too long to read to find specifics

has he actually signed for them yet?

and i am not sure why people are calling him a money grabber, a money grabber would be playing in turkey on 50k per week