Kris Boyd officially signs for Middlesbrough

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bear, it's heehaw to do with age. I find that attitude pretty patronising.

If you think Boyd would struggle on £20,000 every seven days then it's YOU who needs a dose of reality.

It has. Once you have kids, houses mortgages etc. the more you get the more comfortable a life you have. It’s not about him now it’s about long term security for his kids and their kids.

The money he's earned at Rangers and would've continued to earn is more than enough, don't kid yourself.

Imagine having 18 thousand pounds every week. If that isn't enough to be comfortable in Glasgow the world has gone mad.

If we had the money I think most would be happy to see the big enigma go, Smith hardly ever played him in European games, but would go to him if we were in the crap in domestic games We`ve tried the carrot and the stick but nothing appears to work for too long.

No slight on Boro but I doubt Boro will keep him happy for too long once the novelty of a new club and league wears off.

cant believe how ungreatful some fans are towards boyd...no wonder hes leaving...scores over 100 goals for the club including goals in cup finals, helps win 2 in row and still no thanks... sad wankers!

Boyd is (along with mcdonald) the most selfish forward alive. He scores most of his goals against bottom 6 teams and a lot of them are tap ins, he is a poacher who never misses from close range, he only scored the amount he did these last 2 years due to amazing feeds by Davis and Miller.

He shall be missed as having a good clynical man up front is something we need as we create so much, he is utter PISH in big games, derbies or in europe.

If you think Boyd would struggle on £20,000 every seven days then it's YOU who needs a dose of reality.

It has. Once you have kids, houses mortgages etc. the more you get the more comfortable a life you have. It’s not about him now it’s about long term security for his kids and their kids.

The money he's earned at Rangers and would've continued to earn is more than enough, don't kid yourself.

Imagine having 18 thousand pounds every week. If that isn't enough to be comfortable in Glasgow the world has gone mad.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

not really been following this story over the summer, but i have to say i am completely shocked if this is true

why on earth would you leave rangers, become a free agent with the ability to chosse where you want to go and then choose boro, with tims ahoy, chesney as manager of a championship team, a mid table championship team that and play in an empty stadium.

so just to recap hes moving to a tim infested mid table championship team that cant fill their stadium under the stewardship of gordon 'chesney' strachan.

gtfo boyd, what a disgrace.

McDonald got 4 in 11 but was injured and very unfit 3 in his last 4! McManus has been great down here no nonsence just humps it that's what we need! Defo not mid table we will be play offs/ auto promotion! We have a good squad just not a great unit Been impressed with strachans signings and I hope Boyd is the same! Hope you guys do well this year although I fear use will need more than lafferty as he was posh for burnley!

Exactly, he's a money grabbin cunt.

I think you won't get automatic promotion but play offs almost defo, we all know Leeds United will Skoosh the league :wink: never been to Boro on an away day so I'll come along and see Kris Boyd Goal Machine, in his new fetching red shirt.

Good luck in the Championship next season, I think one of the relegated sides will bounce back up with the other two in the play offs, should be a great season though, I'm sure between boyd and mcdonald they will get 40-50 goals next season.

He scores goals, thats pretty much it.

I love how you say that like it's a bad thing.

He's a striker. That's his job.

It's like saying Davie Weir is only good at defending.

(literally) :lol:(tu)

<cr>

Thats what I was empathizing.

I don't think he'll score goals in the Championship.

At best, he struggled to score against top 6 SPL defences consistently, and his record against Celtic will always support it. He even failed to score against an absolute SHITE celtic defence last season.

I think he'll get 3/4 games then be benched, i don't know how Strapon will work it though to be fair.

I will say goodbye to hi mbut not goodluck, Barry Ferguson was the example he should've followed.

He's overrated imo mate, no offence but its a big step down as well.

He'll maybe score some goals, but he has took the easy option as he knows he isn't premiership quality, thats why walter hardly played him in the big matches.

He's also a bit thick, lazy and not a team player.....also expect him to be offside alot.

Not sour grapes, i just don't rate him!

signed

Mr W Smith lol

Kris Boyd is a great striker, with an immense goalscoring record.

If you find him the right partner ( Millers not for sale ) then he will take yous up the league table.

Gutted to see him leaving as he was one of the main reasons we have won 2 titles in a row, and are starting to sort our money problems out.

He dosent score against the big teams etc etc etc... load of crap in my opinion but theres been millions of threads on this site if u want to debate that lol. Had a part to play in Millers two goals against the taigs at the start of the season, and Edu wouldnt of been celebrating a 93rd minute winner if it wasnt for Boyd fighting for it in the box.. He dosent 'just score' but tbh it wouldnt bother me if he did. He WILL be missed.

P.s dont listen to all the people who are just bitter, I cant blv that Boyd has went to boro instead of Rangers but its his choice and i wish him all the very best. Thanks for the memories Kris.

Boyds lazy and on a more important side note I hate your club.

Haha I'm glad you care enough to hate us, at least when register in your emotions although unfortunately I'm not as small minded as you! Had Boyd resigned you would have cheered him when he scored but as he's moved you've found it difficult to deal with, nothing like being a wee kid with a temper tantrum throwing your toys out the pram and hitting people that are next to you!

You are indeed a mug sir