Chris Eagles - MultiMerge Thread

Ibroxblue

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the looks of things the latest is simple.

Hes away back down to England to discuss things with his family like every other player would do in a another country.

Sorry guys, been out all day and not been able to check whats going on, the last i heard was the deal was imminent?

Whats the summary of whats happenend, a few posters on this page saying they doubt this will happen now?

Sorry guys, been out all day and not been able to check whats going on, the last i heard was the deal was imminent?

Whats the summary of whats happenend, a few posters on this page saying they doubt this will happen now?

Well he is away back down south to think things over, no deal done yet. according to some posters on FF the deal is dead, and that he will join Bolton, He wants to play under coyle again.

So make of that what u will the truth is no one knows (tu)

Well he is away back down south to think things over, no deal done yet. according to some posters on FF the deal is dead, and that he will join Bolton, He wants to play under coyle again.

I don't think anyone on FF actually said that, did they?

[/quote

Nope but a good few did, I still think he will sign tho

[/quote

Nope but a good few did

That dosen't make sense.

Cheers boys, but i suppose it could be standard procedure, talk things over as it is a big move for anyone from country to country.

One thing that will stand us in good stead is that we are in the Champions League, and with Eagles being young lad at United on the sidelines im sure as hell he can remember those nights.

Lets just hope for good news in the morning, but strange he never stayed at a hotel or such like.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

[/quote

Nope but a good few did

That dosen't make sense.

:lol:

who is marko? and why does everyone hold his word?

I dont hold his word I just hope their is truth in what he posts, if not then just get on with it, he would'nt be the first to post pish and he wont be the last. (tu)

You have to remember that Joe Ledly left celtc without signing a contract because he had to go back to Cardiff and tie up all the lose ends. Then a few days later he had signed the contract after getting everything sorted out back home.

Eagles won't sign a contract without going over everything with his family.

Might well have other clubs to talk to. I hope we get him, but cant shake the feeling that he'll end up somewhere else. I think he's good enough to play in the EPL, and the fact everyone now knows he's available relatively cheaply will surely drum up a bit of interest from clubs with more money.

[/quote

Nope but a good few did

That dosen't make sense.

:lol:

ok not everyone on FF said the deal was dead, but a few said it was. IMO I still think the deal will happen.

I think we should cast our eyes over at the Tims signing of Ledley, im sure that he went back and forth from the piggery and cardiff for quite a while, before finally deciding to join them, I wouldn't look too deeply into it.

I think we should cast our eyes over at the Tims signing of Ledley, im sure that he went back and forth from the piggery and cardiff for quite a while, before finally deciding to join them, I wouldn't look too deeply into it.

Took the words right out of my mouth my good man. :sherlock: